BY RIHANNA

Women's Gift Set - 3.4 oz EDP Spray + 3.0 oz Body Lotion + 3.0 oz Shower Gel + 0.34 oz EDP Mini Spray. After last years edition Reb'l Fleur by Rihanna which we have announced exclusively at TFWA 2010 Rihanna in collaboration with Parlux launched her second fragrance named Rebelle this year. Rebelle arrived on the market in spring 2012 as a fruity-floral with strong gourmand chords. Top notes encompass plum strawberry and ginger. A heart offers heliotrope vanilla orchid and cocoa absolute while a base features a trail of musk coffee patchouli and amber. see more...

Cassidy M.
I love this perfume and find myself gravitating to it on my nights out. It has a warm, musky scent with a hint of spice which I love and I get a ton of compliments on it. This makes me feel confident and cool just like my girl Rihanna
Angela H.
Everyone kept telling me how good this perfume smelled. So I decided to purchase it because I caught it on sale well I will just say this one I didn’t care to much for has a wired smell to me & very strong. My opinion more for an older woman.
Jasmin S.
Douglasville, GA
When I brought this home smelling like the perfume my mother stole half of my gift set! She told me "I will let you keep the spray and the lotion but I am taking the rest!" and I paid for it! Needless to say I smells great especially after it has warmed up on your skin, then it smells really sexy.
Kirstin M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Smells absolutely devine, I'm a Purfume hoarder and about three of them are rihannas they smell so delicious and definitely last all day. I always get the gift sets at Walgreens around the holidays. And hope to get them as gifts too, perfect purfume!!
Ramiza R.
This perfume has a very unique smell. It's not bad but not my fave. It smells like something you'd smell ok older woman though. The scent is hard to explain. I think it would be a nice gift.
Aja S.
Nashville, TN
This smell is...alright. To me, it smells like it should be used on and for an older lady if you know what I mean, but that's just my opinion.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I loce this scebt by rihanna it lasts all day ling without fadeing the gift set is pretty sweet to especially the cost of it.
Nicole M.
The smell is amazing but can be too intoxicating if sprayed too much. I received as a present and still use it to this day .
Karrie S.
I got this whole set a couple years ago and I fell in love with it! I highly recommend people to buy this it's worth it
Eyniah b.
Charlotte, NC
I love the smell of this . I got this about a year ago as a gift I need to buy a new one soon one of my favorite ones