BY RIHANNA

The third fragrance from Rihanna, Nude is a floral, sweet perfume which is pure and intimate the enticing scent of bare skin. Rihanna Nude is a wonderful blend of Guava, Mandarin and Pear top notes, heart notes of Orange Blossom, Gardenia and Jasmine and base notes of Sandalwood, Vanilla Orchid and Musk, combining both floral and fruity elements to create this desirable scent. An attractive and feminine scent, it is perfect for inspiring confidence and romance every day. Rihanna Nude Eau de Parfum Spray 30ml comes in an attractive, transparent and nude glass bottle, a gorgeous fragrance for any woman. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Natalee K.
Eugene, OR
I absolutely love this perfume. Its not too over powering not too sweet. Lasts a long time and worth every penny. OF COURSE RIGHT. ITS BY OR RIHANNA , THE QUEEN HERSELF.
Samantha S.
Casa grande
Nude by Rihanna is a sweet floral - fruity fragrance with a vanilla background. ... The base consists of sandalwood, vanilla orchid and "second skin" musk. I just love the smell it’s one of my favorite perfumes ever!! Plus my fiancé tends to love it to :) I bought mine at Burlington it was only $10 very affordable I highly recommend this to anyone that loves sweet floral and vanilla scents
Rachel L.
My all time favorite perfume!! I got mine at Marshall's. I used it every day I only have a little left do I use it sparingly lol. Smells amazing