Rihanna Nude Eau de Parfum, 1.7 fl oz uploaded by Jocelyne L.

BY RIHANNA NUDE

Fruity White Floral Fragrance Launched by the design house of Rihanna in the year 2012. This floral fruity fragrance possesses a blend of guava, mandarin, white flowers, gardenia petals, jasmine, orange blossom, sandalwood, vanilla, and musk. see more...

Tiffany L.
Ocala, FL
This is my everday fragrance that i wear. Its just smells so good. I can't really explain it... but its not a stinky overpowering smell. Its light and fruity mix with a clean scent.
Jocelyne L.
Tucson, AZ
It's my favorite fragrance ever I really really love it. It's a sweet and intimate smell it's affordable and I think is good for all occasions it last all day you can find this perfume in a super good price in ross store I strongly recommend you this perfume
Ari S.
Plano, TX
By far one of my favorite perfume smells amazing I have sensitive skin and it does nothing lasts for hours I've had since 2012 affordable and it doesn't go bad and it works on all ages it you can give it to an eight-year-old and an eight-year-old it's just amazing and I would recommend it to anybody and all females
Channel J.
Biloxi, MS
I haven't purchased this but my grandma uses it and I'm always stealing a few pumps and it smells amazing. it has a really soft smell to it. not strong or to harsh.
Lasonta J.
New York
Thus product is the perfect summer time fragrance. It's not too over powering and makes you smell sexy. I have repurchased this item twice.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
I love this perfume is a very light sweet smell I love wearing it my husband loves smelling it I would definitely recommend it
Ruth H.
Heyburn, ID
My absolute favorite!!!!!!!! I love rhi rhi and anything she puts out is always amazing! Definitely recommended
destiny c.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Love the smell of this it makes me feel so girly and fresh i would recommend this to anyone
Shayreem S.
Kissimmee, FL
I love this perfume! it smells amazing! and it stays on for awhile with just a few sprays.
Sadé D.
Laud Lakes, FL
I received this fragrance as a gift and I absolutely love it. I also own Rebl Fleur but much prefer this as it is a more subtle, feminine smell. It is long lasting and will leave you feeling all woman. I definitely recommend this product.