Add a Photo

Photos (4)
Barhynn J.
Barhynn J.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
This scent ties for 1st in my mind when it comes to Rihanna's perfumes. I wear it daily, and/or mix it with "Reb'l Fleur" or Paris Hilton's "Siren" in a refillable "to-go" perfume bottle. The way the scents work with my body chemistry always make me smell so good. I'm glad its affordable because I always buy a new bottle when I run out. Since I wear it almost daily...i run out fast.
Ana C.
Ana C.
Just about to finish a bottle that I received during the holidays. I really liked this scent and was surprised by how much I ended up reaching for it. The packaging is nice and subtle, definitely not cheap looking. I like how the scent opens up very warm and fruity. The dry down is musky and flowery. This scent sits close to the body and is pretty long lasting.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Wdm, IA
I wouldn't have chosen a Rihanna perfume because I don't enjoy her music, but I'm so glad I smelled a sample. The scent vaguely reminds me of Nag Champa, which I am obsessed with that scent. I keep this perfume in my vanity and in my car, and it's definitely my go-to every day.
Alana S.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
This is my holy grail. I absolutely love this scent. It has a light floral scent with a hint of citrus. I bought a bottle of this from Ross Dress for Less for 7 bucks. A little goes a long way. The packaging is so beautiful. The nude and silver oddly compliment each other.
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
I ran out of this perfume and got this in the body spray version and it has the longevity just like the perfume..very impressive for a body spray!

On me this is a vanilla orchid with hints of fruity guava & musk...I simply love it!
Deziree B.
Deziree B.
bakersfield, CA
The name fits this so well it's such a nice light smell that's perfect for day or night and the packaging is beautiful
Lorena V.
Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
In my opinion, all of the Rihanna fragrances are headache-inducing. Way too strong, way too sugary.
Kristina K.
Kristina K.
Dundalk, MD
In love with this perfume!! Smells so good. Sweet but not too much. Definitely will repurchase it.
Dina H.
Dina H.
April 4, 2017, 10:49 p.m.
Review for: Nude by Rihanna Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz - A Macy's Exclusive
The first time I smelled this perfume I just knew I had to get it. It has a catchy smell and it pretty strong but not an overwhelming strong it's just right! You can smell this scent from a mile away it's a thumbs up
Preet K.
Preet K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
June 21, 2017, 12:24 p.m.
Review for: Nude by Rihanna Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz - A Macy's Exclusive
This is probably one of my favorite perfumes out there. It had this light powdery scent. The bottle also looks pretty cool. I know for sure you can find this in a department store and it's not too pricey.
Nina G.
Nina G.
I have not Ben able to get hands on this perfume? What is the smell, is it a sweet flowery smell or a spicy smell?