Rihanna Nude by Eau de Parfum

BY RIHANNA

Nude by Rihanna Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz - A Macy's Exclusive Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Rihanna Nude by  Eau de Parfum
Rihanna Nude by Eau de Parfum
  • "I don't like floral scent and this one is only slightly but I love it still. " in 1 review
Barhynn J.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent ties for 1st in my mind when it comes to Rihanna's perfumes. I wear it daily, and/or mix it with "Reb'l Fleur" or Paris Hilton's "Siren" in a refillable "to-go" perfume bottle. The way the scents work with my body chemistry always make me smell so good. I'm glad its affordable because I always buy a new bottle when I run out. Since I wear it almost daily...i run out fast.
Alana S.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my holy grail. I absolutely love this scent. It has a light floral scent with a hint of citrus. I bought a bottle of this from Ross Dress for Less for 7 bucks. A little goes a long way. The packaging is so beautiful. The nude and silver oddly compliment each other.
Lorena V.
Laredo, TX
In my opinion, all of the Rihanna fragrances are headache-inducing. Way too strong, way too sugary.
Kristina K.
Dundalk, MD
In love with this perfume!! Smells so good. Sweet but not too much. Definitely will repurchase it.
Kayleen C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This perfume is very sweet and beautiful. The sweetness in the perfume comes from the guava and pear notes. I believe I smell vanilla in there somewhere as well. It is backed by a woodsy sandalwood and musk base. It is very nice for a spring perfume. Rihanna Nude by Eau de Parfum last 3-4 hours on my skin .
Kristin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this perfume. I have both the perfume & body spray. Sexy, sophisticated, calm, & free. For some reason love wearing it when wearing brown, tan, beige, olive, or burnt orange colored clothing.
Dina H.
The first time I smelled this perfume I just knew I had to get it. It has a catchy smell and it pretty strong but not an overwhelming strong it's just right! You can smell this scent from a mile away it's a thumbs up
Preet K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably one of my favorite perfumes out there. It had this light powdery scent. The bottle also looks pretty cool. I know for sure you can find this in a department store and it's not too pricey.
Ana C.
Just about to finish a bottle that I received during the holidays. I really liked this scent and was surprised by how much I ended up reaching for it. The packaging is nice and subtle, definitely not cheap looking. I like how the scent opens up very warm and fruity. The dry down is musky and flowery. This scent sits close to the body and is pretty long lasting.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ran out of this perfume and got this in the body spray version and it has the longevity just like the perfume..very impressive for a body spray!

On me this is a vanilla orchid with hints of fruity guava & musk...I simply love it!
Nina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have not Ben able to get hands on this perfume? What is the smell, is it a sweet flowery smell or a spicy smell?