Rihanna Nude by Eau de Parfum

BY RIHANNA

Nude by Rihanna Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz - A Macy's Exclusive Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Rihanna Nude by  Eau de Parfum
Rihanna Nude by Eau de Parfum
  • "I don't like floral scent and this one is only slightly but I love it still. " in 1 review
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
LOVE IT! I bought the body spray at TJ Maxx, and loved it so much that I decided to buy the actual perfume.

The scent is mature -- floral mixed with musky - vanilla. It is an Eau de Parfum, so it has more perfume oil and lasts long.

I mainly wear this before I go out, but it's appropriate for everyday use as well.

Janeigne N.
This scents okay but I love the original way better ! Although, I really love the nude simple bottle and I really like the floral touch to this scent it’s not as strong as the original I feel like it’s a more toned down version!
Kayleen C.
This perfume is very sweet and beautiful. The sweetness in the perfume comes from the guava and pear notes. I believe I smell vanilla in there somewhere as well. It is backed by a woodsy sandalwood and musk base. It is very nice for a spring perfume. Rihanna Nude by Eau de Parfum last 3-4 hours on my skin .
Teresa P.
Elk Grove, CA
One of my top 5 favorite fragances to wear. It's nice a subtle warm like musk smell. I got it as a Valentine's Day present. It came with a small lotion. I have to hide it because my 9 year old has taken a liking to it too 😁
Abbie Q.
I am a huge fan of Rihanna and when I first tried this perfume I loved it, until it dried on me it smelt like flowery baby powered but I know some people like that scent but I couldn't stand it. Still love RihRih though
Dina H.
The first time I smelled this perfume I just knew I had to get it. It has a catchy smell and it pretty strong but not an overwhelming strong it's just right! You can smell this scent from a mile away it's a thumbs up
Preet K.
This is probably one of my favorite perfumes out there. It had this light powdery scent. The bottle also looks pretty cool. I know for sure you can find this in a department store and it's not too pricey.
Kristin W.
I like this perfume. I have both the perfume & body spray. Sexy, sophisticated, calm, & free. For some reason love wearing it when wearing brown, tan, beige, olive, or burnt orange colored clothing.
Barhynn J.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
This scent ties for 1st in my mind when it comes to Rihanna's perfumes. I wear it daily, and/or mix it with "Reb'l Fleur" or Paris Hilton's "Siren" in a refillable "to-go" perfume bottle. The way the scents work with my body chemistry always make me smell so good. I'm glad its affordable because I always buy a new bottle when I run out. Since I wear it almost daily...i run out fast.
Ana C.
Just about to finish a bottle that I received during the holidays. I really liked this scent and was surprised by how much I ended up reaching for it. The packaging is nice and subtle, definitely not cheap looking. I like how the scent opens up very warm and fruity. The dry down is musky and flowery. This scent sits close to the body and is pretty long lasting.
Nina G.
I have not Ben able to get hands on this perfume? What is the smell, is it a sweet flowery smell or a spicy smell?