BY RIHANNA

NUDE women's perfume was launched by the designers house of RIHANNA in 2012. This sweet floral and fruity women's fragrance possesses a blend of guava, mandarin, pear, orange blossom, gardenia, jasmine, sandalwood, musk and vanilla. see more...

• I'm in Canada and I haven't seen this , where can I find ...4 Answers
  • Never saw this in stores? Where can I did t and price?2 Answers
  • I picked my bottle up at Burlington, just wondering where...5 Answers
Nikki F.
Galveston, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like this perfume. Just the right amount of smell. Sweeter mature smell and lasts all day. For the price its a total yes in my book! Not too overpowering for me with sensitive nose sometimes. It ia just right!
april n.
Forest lake, MN
This spray was my signature sent for such a long time after I discovered it, it’s still, to this day, one of my favorites. It is extremely affordable (you can find it for under $10 at Walmart) and it lasts a long time! When I say that it lasts a long time, it does both in scent and the body spray itself. You don’t need a lot of spray to get your desired smell, and it will stick with you throughout the day.

The smell is amazing, it’s subtle, powerful and I cannot say enough good about it! It has notes of pear, guava, and mandarin orange.

This body spray is so versatile, you can literally pull it off if you are 16 or 80. It’s wonderful, budget friendly, and a scent you are bound to get a ton of compliments on!
Lori L.
Received this as a gift and was so excited because I had never smelled it before. Sprayed my whole body and it just made me smell terrible. Kind of like a dive bar floor. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone. I know it smelled pretty as some leaked in my package, but it doesn’t smell good on me. Rihanna Nude Body Spray 8oz
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
I love Rihanna Nude Body Spray 8oz ! Compared to her perfumes, it’s not as strong. It’s a subtle scent that I like wearing to class and for running errands. However, it doesn’t last long at all (1-2 hours at the most).
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
My husband bought me this out of the middle of know where. And I must say it's now my favorite body mist. The smell does stay with you for a little while. And it doesn't smell like a body mist. It's hard to explsin the smell of it but it smells wonderful!
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I love this! It’s subtle, lasts a while, and smells really nice. It’s a hard to describe scent, it reminds me a tiny bit of baby powder but in a low key way. Delicate, fresh, clean, and it’s not obnoxiously fruity.
Seny T.
Kernersville , NC
This Fragrance is BAE, it’s sweet and mature smelling! I normally purchase from both and body works but I’m obsessed with this smell! The body spray is fantastic and long lasting! Must Try!
Liv M.
Stanton, CA
Do you like the smell of flower bomb? This is a dupe!!! Smellllsss amazing. I literally have 5 bottles for back up. I want. No I need a whole box of this smell. I could wear it for the rest of my life. Go get it now !!
Rosa M.
First time I got this one 'twas a gift and loved it!!! I usually carry it with me and leave one in my locker at work lol I've purchased another after my gifted one. Wish I could find one in a smaller packaging to make carrying it with me easier. Other than that I love it!
Stella p.
Jackson, CA
Looked for a sample in several stores and never purchased until I finally came across the lady in Walmart that let me take it out of the case to tell me smell it and bought it right away! Smells slightly musky with a nice hint of rose! ❤️ Love it!
Jeneia P.
I picked my bottle up at Burlington, just wondering where else this product could be picked up that's closer to me?
Alicia A.
Silverton, OR
Is the scent long lasting?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
I'm in Canada and I haven't seen this , where can I find it ?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Never saw this in stores? Where can I did t and price?

Amazon