BY RIHANNA

NUDE women's perfume was launched by the designers house of RIHANNA in 2012. This sweet floral and fruity women's fragrance possesses a blend of guava, mandarin, pear, orange blossom, gardenia, jasmine, sandalwood, musk and vanilla. see more...

• I picked my bottle up at Burlington, just wondering where else th...4 Answers
  • Is the scent long lasting?4 Answers
  • I'm in Canada and I haven't seen this , where can I find it ?2 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! It’s subtle, lasts a while, and smells really nice. It’s a hard to describe scent, it reminds me a tiny bit of baby powder but in a low key way. Delicate, fresh, clean, and it’s not obnoxiously fruity.
Trice T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Girl!! Let me tell you!! I love the body mist Nude by Rihanna! The scent is very nice. It's very affordable. I purchased a bottle at Walmart! I believe it was a little under $10. The scent is long lasting. If you enjoy juicy cutour scents then you'll love this one.
Ally G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this fragrance! Usually, I am allergic to most fragrances and dyes but this product did not make me have an allergic reaction. Be aware that it is a strong fragrance so be cautious when applying! Overall good, affordable product.
Kristin W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this spray. Smells so good. Sexy, sophisticated, calm, & free. I don't know why but I like wearing this with brown, beige, tan, olive, burnt orange colors & outfits. I have both the body spray & perfume
Katelyn O.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this scent! I have been wearing it everyday for almost a year. Its also long lasting so you dont have to keep spraying yourself with it throughout the day. The scent stays with you. Love it
Rosa M.
Burien , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First time I got this one 'twas a gift and loved it!!! I usually carry it with me and leave one in my locker at work lol I've purchased another after my gifted one. Wish I could find one in a smaller packaging to make carrying it with me easier. Other than that I love it!
Deseray B.
Lawrenceville , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really enjoy this scent if I want a nice scent but nothing too noticeable or overpowering. This scent is a nice soothing perfume. Smells really fresh. I would love to try this as a perfume because the body mist isn't as long lasting as I would like for it to be.
Leah L.
Horicon , WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This body spray lasts just as long and is just as strong as the perfume. A very warm sugary smell with just a touch of a clean smell. Definitely a daily wear. I get mine at Kohls since it always seems to be on sale on their site.
iliana i.
Salinas, CA
I love this product it smells amazing and it is not expensive at all. It has a soft smell not strong and stays on all day. I prefer this product than expensive perfumes. I got this product at Marshalls for $6.99 and of course I would keep buying it.
Diana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got his on Christmas as a gift and at first I didn't like how it didn't last on me but then after wearing it everyday I'd Christmas week I noticed it stays on the clothes after wearing then plus my family said they could smell me from afar
Alicia A.
Molalla, OR
Is the scent long lasting?
Jeneia P.
I picked my bottle up at Burlington, just wondering where else this product could be picked up that's closer to me?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
I'm in Canada and I haven't seen this , where can I find it ?
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Never saw this in stores? Where can I did t and price?