Rihanna Nude Body Spray 8oz

by Rihanna

NUDE women's perfume was launched by the designers house of RIHANNA in 2012. This sweet floral and fruity women's fragrance possesses a blend of guava, mandarin, pear, orange blossom, gardenia, jasmine, sandalwood, musk and vanilla.

How much. There are no prices on anything .
I'm in Canada and I haven't seen this , where can I find it ?
Never saw this in stores? Where can I did t and price?
Start your review of Rihanna Nude Body Spray 8oz!
Maurshell A.
Lake Charles, LA
Rihanna Nude Body Spray 8oz uploaded by Maurshell A.
One of my absolute favorite scents!😍 I didn’t see the 4 FL. OZ when trying to tag the product , but this is the same exact item. The fragrance is nice and refreshing, and you don’t have to spray a lot in order for it to last all day. I’m an all around fan of Rihanna, and I have not been disappointed by any of her products or merchandise at this point!☺️ Rihanna Nude Body Spray 8oz
zulema A.
Rockford, IL
No me gusta mucho. Contrario a la opinión de otras personas no siento que tenga fijador, yo me lo aplicó y a los 30 minutos casi no se percibe. Le siento un olor raro que no es de mi agrado , es cierto que me costó bastante barato pero hay otros baratos también que huelen mejor a mi consideración. Rihanna Nude Body Spray 8oz
Nikitha M.
Stockton, CA
Baaby you can never go wrong with any of Rihannas fragrance mists. Smells so soft and sweet. Lasts all day.
Monay P.
Brooklyn, NY
Rihanna Nude Body Spray 8oz uploaded by Monay P.
Rihanna Nude Body Spray 8oz uploaded by Monay P.
Love the spell last long always get compliments cut bottle don’t need but 3 sprays Women's Rihanna Nude By Rihanna REB'L FLEUR By Rihanna Body Mist for Women 8 oz.
Rosa M.
Seatac, WA
First time I got this one 'twas a gift and loved it!!! I usually carry it with me and leave one in my locker at work lol I've purchased another after my gifted one. Wish I could find one in a smaller packaging to make carrying it with me easier. Other than that I love it!
Tracy F.
Montgomery, AL
Purchased at: bluemercury
I LOVE this at! Its sweet, creamy and beautiful. Its not like usual body spray. It's going to last. I can't believe how long it lasts. Such a p, creamy scent !
Marissa M.
Sachse, TX
Rihanna Nude Body Spray 8oz uploaded by Marissa M.
It’s not my favorite scent but it smells great! Similar to a berry scent on me personally. It’s a sexy scent I would say, definitely not a light fragrance.
Fatima A.
Rochester, MN
Rihanna Nude Body Spray 8oz uploaded by Fatima A.
I love love love this product it smells good I got it as a birthday gift and I am just so in love with it
Alyssa M.
1,189 reviews
I love the smell is this it smells sweet but then it smells like really clean this is probably one of my favorite body sprays.
Ally G.
I love this fragrance! Usually, I am allergic to most fragrances and dyes but this product did not make me have an allergic reaction. Be aware that it is a strong fragrance so be cautious when applying! Overall good, affordable product.