Add a Photo

By RIHANNA
#646 in Fragrance for Her
NUDE women's perfume was launched by the designers house of RIHANNA in 2012. This sweet floral and fruity women's fragrance possesses a blend of guava, mandarin, pear, orange blossom, gardenia, jasmine, sandalwood, musk and vanilla.
Photos (18)
Jeneia P.
Just to start out I love love love Rihanna so when I saw this at Burlington I had to get it. It smells sooooooo freaking good. And for a body mist it last pretty long. I will be getting more and I encourage you to at least try it. I'm sure you'll love it too.
Lonnesha D.
Lonnesha D.
Orlando, FL
Love this fragrance... I found it for 6.99 it smells great and it lasts for a while. I'm always skeptical about just buying a product because one of my fav artists created it buuuut.. I don't regret this purchase at all..love it!!! 😍
Allison C.
Allison C.
Kissimmee, FL
Sept. 27, 2016, 1:14 a.m.
Review for: Rihanna Nude Body Spray 8oz
I love love love this perfume I love all of them
But this one specially
I got this one at Walgreens I love to wear it when I go to bed the smell just stay on your clothes for like ever lol
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Fairmont, WV
This spray has an amazing smell! And does not irritate my sensative skin ! I recommend this to everyone I absaloutly love this product don't stop making it !

Alexzandrea S.
Alexzandrea S.
Bacliff, TX
This stuff smells so good my husband couldn't get enough! Its not super strong to the point it's over killed it's just the right amount of fragrance
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
La Mirada, CA
This body smells really good. It's good for a night out. It last a long time also. The scent reminds me of a fancy night out
Monica G.
Monica G.
Murray, UT
I thought the body spray was the way to go to try out this scent. I loved it as a perfume but so much as a body spray.
Sadie K.
Sadie K.
Canton, OH
Dec. 27, 2016, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: Rihanna Nude Body Spray 8oz
Found this amazing price for the brand on it smells great would give to anybody i know
Linda M.
Linda M.
Jacksonville
I love this body spray! Gives me a whole new feeling when I wear it lol!!!!
Leah L.
Leah L.
Horicon, WI
April 29, 2017, 1:28 p.m.
Review for: Rihanna Nude Body Spray 8oz
This body spray lasts just as long and is just as strong as the perfume. A very warm sugary smell with just a touch of a clean smell. Definitely a daily wear. I get mine at Kohls since it always seems to be on sale on their site.
Jeneia P.
I picked my bottle up at Burlington, just wondering where else this product could be picked up that's closer to me?
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Molalla, OR
Is the scent long lasting?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I'm in Canada and I haven't seen this , where can I find it ?
Kim S.
Kim S.
Beattyville
Never saw this in stores? Where can I did t and price?