BY RIHANNA

NUDE women's perfume was launched by the designers house of RIHANNA in 2012. This sweet floral and fruity women's fragrance possesses a blend of guava, mandarin, pear, orange blossom, gardenia, jasmine, sandalwood, musk and vanilla. see more...

• I picked my bottle up at Burlington, just wondering where else th...4 Answers
  • Is the scent long lasting?3 Answers
  • I'm in Canada and I haven't seen this , where can I find it ?2 Answers
Jeneia P.
Just to start out I love love love Rihanna so when I saw this at Burlington I had to get it. It smells sooooooo freaking good. And for a body mist it last pretty long. I will be getting more and I encourage you to at least try it. I'm sure you'll love it too.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Kissimmee, FL
I love love love this perfume I love all of them
But this one specially
I got this one at Walgreens I love to wear it when I go to bed the smell just stay on your clothes for like ever lol
Kelsey H.
Kelsey H.
Fairmont, WV
This spray has an amazing smell! And does not irritate my sensative skin ! I recommend this to everyone I absaloutly love this product don't stop making it !

Alexzandrea S.
Alexzandrea S.
Bacliff, TX
This stuff smells so good my husband couldn't get enough! Its not super strong to the point it's over killed it's just the right amount of fragrance
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
La Mirada, CA
This body smells really good. It's good for a night out. It last a long time also. The scent reminds me of a fancy night out
Monica G.
Monica G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I thought the body spray was the way to go to try out this scent. I loved it as a perfume but so much as a body spray.
Sadie K.
Sadie K.
Canton, OH
Found this amazing price for the brand on it smells great would give to anybody i know
Linda M.
Linda M.
Jacksonville
I love this body spray! Gives me a whole new feeling when I wear it lol!!!!
Leah L.
Leah L.
Horicon , WI
This body spray lasts just as long and is just as strong as the perfume. A very warm sugary smell with just a touch of a clean smell. Definitely a daily wear. I get mine at Kohls since it always seems to be on sale on their site.
Rosa M.
Rosa M.
Burien , WA
First time I got this one 'twas a gift and loved it!!! I usually carry it with me and leave one in my locker at work lol I've purchased another after my gifted one. Wish I could find one in a smaller packaging to make carrying it with me easier. Other than that I love it!
Jeneia P.
I picked my bottle up at Burlington, just wondering where else this product could be picked up that's closer to me?
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Molalla, OR
Is the scent long lasting?
Pamela N.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , Ontario
I'm in Canada and I haven't seen this , where can I find it ?
kimberly s.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Never saw this in stores? Where can I did t and price?