Rihanna

Rihanna "777 Nude by ""Diamonds"" Limited Edition Eau de Parfum

BY RIHANNA

"777 Nude by Rihanna ""Diamonds"" Limited Edition Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS" see more...

• I'm very interested to buy this product, but it's a littl...1 Answers
  • It has a sort of soft harsh smell to it that is very dis...2 Answers
  • How does this smell?4 Answers
Rihanna
Rihanna "777 Nude by ""Diamonds"" Limited Edition Eau de Parfum
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
I got this perfume for Christmas last year but it came with two other scents. I did not like this one it was too strong, and I feel like it is more for older generation. The bottles are super cute. While I didn't like this scent I did like the other two.
Camesha P.
Madison, AL
I absolutely love all the Rhianna fragrances. I bought these in a set from TJ Maxx and I loved the Nude so much I bought one in a larger size. it's now one if my daily fragrances. I highly recommend this one.
Kyla C.
One of the best smelling perfumes out there. Own two bottles of it. The scent never gets old, one of my go to perfumes when deciding on one for the day.
Monique D.
Woodside, NY
Love love lovee this perfume it smells amazing and sexy! definitely one of my favorites! i find this is a good scent for a night out
Tanzania W.
San Fernando, CA
Nice perfume but it can be a little overwhelming. The smell can be too much of you put a lot on. Very heavy scent.
Ashley A.
Fairmont, WV
Love, love, love this! Smells great and last all day! This is one of my faves in my collection of smell goods!!!!
cheree s.
austin, TX
Got this as a gift and now I'm addicted! You can find it online for pretty cheap and the scent last for hours.
Celeste R.
Smells amazing!! I love it. I bought it for my friend and she likes it a lot. The scene is long lasting
Brenna S.
Vassalboro, ME
Not a huge fan of perfume, but this one smells amazing, I am always getting compliment s.
Blaze R.
Everett, WA
Smells amazing! Last all day I love it! Definitely one of my favorites perfumes!
Brook S.
How does this smell?
pantea a.
It has a sort of soft harsh smell to it that is very distinguished then anything i have ever smelt before. It smells just like how you would imagine rihanna smelling like! Absolutely amazing
Nathi E.
I'm very interested to buy this product, but it's a little pricey at Macy's ($105). Does someone know where could I find it for a better price?