Rightway Nutrition Green Coffee Bean Extract with Svetol

by Rightway Nutrition

Dietary Supplement. With Svetol® 400mg of Svetol® Per Day! 100% Pure. No Fillers. No Additives. All Natural. 100% Pure. 45% Cholorgenic Acid. Free Sample Inside- Beta Burn Fat Burner. Was 60 Caps- Now 90 Caps! Right Way Nutrition s all-natural 100% pure green coffee bean extract contains no fillers, and no additives. Clinically Studied* Safe & All Natural* No Fillers or Additives*.

Does this product really help you lose weight? I've heard so many mixed results!
I have heard a lot about this product, but have never personally tried it. What are your opinions? Does it actually work?
Start your review of Rightway Nutrition Green Coffee Bean Extract with Svetol!
atlanta, GA
The pill really do work to help you loss those pounds you can get off, i was taking them for 3 week and i love it, take it before you eat each meal. I didn't make me sick!
I'm giving this a c because it got me really sick. i don't consider myself really caffeine sensitive, i just don't like the taste of coffee but i drink cappuccinos and all that with no problems. I just felt like throwing up after taking this for some reason, not sure if its the smell or the amount of caffeine in the pill. Anyway, n=be careful suing any dieting pills and make sure you research the ingredients before hand.