BY RIGHTSIZE

Powdered Smoothie Mix. Why RightSize? Kick start your weight loss!  Every nutritious RightSize smoothie is a delicious treat that helps you feel your best. Hunger-smashing protein-fiber combination keeps you satisfied. Indulge in taste so good, it s dessert - not a diet. Vitamins, minerals, green tea, and ginger root give you essential nutrients to stay in top form. Preparing RightSize is quick and simple. See results you ll love! Natural and artificially flavored. Getting to Your RightSize has. see more...

Debbie-Ann W.
I stumbled across this is CVS when it was on sale. By far, it is the best tasting meal replacement shake. I like the chocolate flavor, but i know others who say the vanilla is just as good and they add fruit, flaxseed, whatever to it. It's awesome! and it has green tea, vitamins, minerals in it as well. I hate aspartame (carcinogen in case you didn't know) and this is one of the few that don't have it!
Christina K.
Warrington , PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love this stuff so much. I usually mix it with almond milk in a shaker bottle, or I'll put it in a blender with some fruits as a smoothie. It tastes good and helps keep you full.
Brandi N.
Missoula , MT
I love this smoothie mix, I make it with soy milk and add a little fruit to it. This makes for a nice breakfast in the morning and then I'm not super hungry and snacking on junk throughout the day.
Cora B.
Auburn, WA
I really enjoyed this protein smoothie. I found the smoothie to be not too thick, lightly sweet and very flavorful. I would definitely repurchase this product.
Dolores p.
Reading, PA
Depends what shake recipe your using. I didn't like it to clumpy and grainy for my liking. Didn't instantly blend in for me.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Really great product!!!!! It has a real nice enough light flavor and its easy to mix unlike others that tend to stay clumpy
Susie D.
RENTON, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I actually like this. Its not that bad and helps keep me full throughout the day. I wonder is there are more flavors?
Savannah  S.
Brighton, MI
This doesn't taste the worst. It is actually somewhat good tasting. It actually helps through out the day also.
Mary G.
Shirley, NY
I wouldn't say it's "hunger smashing", but i absolutely adored the vanilla flavor. It didn't taste "skinny".
Summer B.
York, PA
Found on sale at cvs and it was a steal I love it. It has a good taste not too think like some.
Debbie-Ann W.
What's your favorite flavor??