BY RIGHT GUARD

Buy now on Rite Aid
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Right Guard Xtreme Ultra Gel Anti-Perspirant Deodorant: Advanced No Residue Protection. Reduces Underarm Perspiration. Patented Power Gel Technology. see more...

Kevin K.
I prefer to use gel deodorant and have been using this one for a few years now. I would say it’s long lasting, which I need in this Texas heat. It’s an ok scent, good enough that I’d recommend it.
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This is the deodorant that my husband prefers. It lasts all day and he likes that it is an anti-perspirant. He usually puts it on in combination with spray deodorant. But he really likes the gel.
Shariyka R.
New Bern, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this deodorant daily. It keeps me fresh and dry. I bought this from Walmart. Right Guard has different scents to choose from, but my favorite is Artic Refresh.
Missy L.

My husband loves this gel antiperspirant/deodorant! It goes on clear and dries quickly! He uses it once per day even though it says 72 hr protection! It does keep him dry and it has a nice scent that isn't to strong like a lot of others are!
#InfluensterMovember
Tiffany D.
Auburndale, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband doesn't like it when I buy any other brand. I like because he smells good using it, and believe me I only come up to his arm pit in comparison to his height, so I know it smells good. Plus, doesn't leave any yucky stains on his white t-shirts that requiring scrubbing.
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My brother absolutely loves this type of deodorant! He thinks the smell is great, and it is very effective. It is sold at an affordable price and meets all of his expectations. He will continue to buy it.
Candace F.
Riverview, FL
This is absolutely my husband and teenage son's favorite deodorant. They both hate when I purchase something else that may be on sale or whatever. It smells great and is not overpriced! Win win
Monica R.
Atlanta, GA
Brought it for my son and he smells clean and cool everyday. Thank you Right Guard Xtreme Ultra Gel Arctic Refresh Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant
Yeily G.
Chapel Hill
This is the one my father use and been using for like 3 year he really like the product has been changing but the cuality is still good
Melissa R.
Blue Ash, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I sweat a lot and you would never be able to tell because of using extreme ultra gel Arctic refresh. Also the scent is intoxicating.
Aaron L.
Albuquerque, NM
I have been looking for a deodorant that isn't so hard to wash off in the shower, is this product easily washable?
Jaclyn H.
Gainesville, FL
I like this better than women's deodorant for sure!

back