Right Guard® Xtreme Odor Combat™ Surge Antiperspirant & Deodorant 2.6 oz. Stick uploaded by Jessica M.

BY RIGHT GUARD

What are antiperspirant deodorants supposed to do? Combat Odor! Xtreme Odor Combat controls odor for up to 96 hours. Destroys Odor and Protects. Up to 48 hour Wetness Protection. Gender: Male. see more...

Jessica M.
Canyon Cntry, CA
The Xtreme Odor control delivers as promised. It provides maximum sweat control for my brother. The scent is great. A nice scent which is not too strong or musky. My brother loves for the sweat control and odor combat. He works outdoor and under the summer heat this product has delivered.
Gregory B.
DUBLIN, OH
We don't sweat or stink too much with this! It's reasonably priced.And it smells good. but with heavy exercise, it sometimes doesn't work.
Buck M.
Bradenton, FL
Great antiperspirant at a great price. Right guard has been my go to because it last all day and doesn’t cause irritation.
Mesha T.
I don’t like to use antiperspirant that often as it’s not good for you but this one is amazing!! I went to a trampoline park and jumped for 2 hours and barely sweat from my under arms!! I bought it by chance because it was cheap and now this is one of the two products I buy for my under arms! Worth buying as it’s only like 2.50$

Kohl's