BY GENERIC

Right Guard Xtreme Fresh Energy Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant: Reduces underarm perspiration 72-hour extended protection Energy scent invisible solid see more...

Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
This is a great deodorant, My husband seems like this one but the extreme fresh is hard to find-and i refuse to shop at walmart
Lisa P.
My husband loves this brand. Smells great . I usually stick up when there are sales.
Samantha T.
Pomona, CA
I bought my husband this deodorant and it works great for him he is a heavy sweater and it works good it lasts long nice smell he loves it
Nikki W.
Apex, NC
Better than most men's deodorant that I have tried in the past. I don't think it lasts 72 hours but longer than a day for sure.
Faye T.
Delano, CA
My brother has one of these and he loves it. Uses it when he needs it and takes it with him everywhere he goes
kylie k.
Connellsville, PA
I sometimes use men's deodorant when I'm exercising or just bery active. I had a coupon for this product and decided to get it. It worked very well and kept me dry and smelling clean all day.
Jennifer K.
This brand is one of the only ones my husband can use. It's the only thing strong enough.