BY GENERIC

Right Guard Xtreme Fresh Energy Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant: Reduces underarm perspiration 72-hour extended protection Energy scent invisible solid see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of the only deodorants my fiance' will buy and use! It has a very fresh, clean smell and is also a pretty strong smelling deodorant. It stays on the skin throughout the day to help fight body odors. It definitely does what it's suppose to do. Right Guard Xtreme is a quality product and is extremely affordable too!
Aubrey M.
Right Guard Xtreme Fresh Energy is one of the best men's deodorants I've ever smelled. It really doesn't have an overpowering manly smell. It's just fresh and clean. When my boyfriend wears it, I want to stick my head under his arm and hang out there all day.

I'm not ashamed to admit I started wearing it too! I can't help it, it smells so good and lasts all day!
kylie k.
Connellsville, PA
I sometimes use men's deodorant when I'm exercising or just bery active. I had a coupon for this product and decided to get it. It worked very well and kept me dry and smelling clean all day.
Kim P.
Logansport, IN
My husband uses this. It smells fabulous and it lasts all day!! He sweats quite a bit, but this deodorant keeps up really well. I definitely recommend this to any heavy sweaters.
Priscilla D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I bought if for my little brother, who's a smelly teenager, and It works really fine. It manages to block any funny odour from his armpit. It's a life saviour
Britanie V.
Works well for what it's for. Isn't exactly strong enough for my liking but does have a nice assortment of scents and finishes. I prefer old spice or axe.
Niki S.
Burgettstown, PA
My husband loves this brand and I can get it next to free with coupons. I'm a stocked up on These right now. They smell great and really work.
Yoselin L.
West Roxbury, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only deodorant that works for my 16 year old son. It smells very good and it is really effective and stays on for several hours.
Samantha T.
Pomona, CA
I bought my husband this deodorant and it works great for him he is a heavy sweater and it works good it lasts long nice smell he loves it
Chelsey D.
University Pl, WA
This is a great deodorant, My husband seems like this one but the extreme fresh is hard to find-and i refuse to shop at walmart