BY GENERIC

Right Guard Xtreme Fresh Energy Invisible Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant: Reduces underarm perspiration 72-hour extended protection Energy scent invisible solid see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Priscilla D.
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought if for my little brother, who's a smelly teenager, and It works really fine. It manages to block any funny odour from his armpit. It's a life saviour
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of the only deodorants my fiance' will buy and use! It has a very fresh, clean smell and is also a pretty strong smelling deodorant. It stays on the skin throughout the day to help fight body odors. It definitely does what it's suppose to do. Right Guard Xtreme is a quality product and is extremely affordable too!
Aubrey M.
Right Guard Xtreme Fresh Energy is one of the best men's deodorants I've ever smelled. It really doesn't have an overpowering manly smell. It's just fresh and clean. When my boyfriend wears it, I want to stick my head under his arm and hang out there all day.

I'm not ashamed to admit I started wearing it too! I can't help it, it smells so good and lasts all day!
Kim P.
Logansport, IN
My husband uses this. It smells fabulous and it lasts all day!! He sweats quite a bit, but this deodorant keeps up really well. I definitely recommend this to any heavy sweaters.
Niki S.
BURGETTSTOWN, PA
My husband loves this brand and I can get it next to free with coupons. I'm a stocked up on These right now. They smell great and really work.
Lydia H.
This is my hubby's favorite deodorant. He preferes the gel formula with the beads. I don't know why but... Hey great product.
Katelyn F.
Staunton, VA
I really like right guard deodorants. They have a great smell, keep you dry and really works
Yoselin L.
West Roxbury, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only deodorant that works for my 16 year old son. It smells very good and it is really effective and stays on for several hours.
Julian C.
I provides me with absolute protection throughout the whole day. It smells really good.
nicole c.
Only kind my husband uses and it smells great and last long and last all day long