Right Guard Total Defense 5 Total Defense 5 Antiperspirant & Deodorant Power Gel Unscented

BY RIGHT GUARD TOTAL DEFENSE 5

This Deodorant Protects 48 Hours From Odor, 24 Hours From Wetness Blocks Sweat And Goes On Clear Responds Fast To Help Control Odor Targets Bacteria That Cause Odor&Nbsp; Hypoallergenic see more...

• Does men like this? Does get on your clothes and sticky?4 Answers
  • "I think the product works great if you put it on before getting dressed and give it plenty of time to dry!" in 1 review
  • "My Husbands been using this for years, it smells great and keeps everyone happy..lol I tried it once when I ran out of my own deodorant but this did NOT work for me!" in 1 review
  • "I recently started using it myself and it lasts a lot longer than women's deoderant." in 1 review
Brittany B.
Cape Coral, FL
My husband loves this product, but it does get on his clothes and discolors his shirts. I think the product works great if you put it on before getting dressed and give it plenty of time to dry!
Melissa S.
Springfield, VT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Me and my husband were in search of a deodorant that was long lasting, smelled good, and didn't break out his armpits. This has so far been the only one.
Michael K.
Lewisville, TX
I like the brand here but not the Gel. I like their clear stick over this. The gell is gross and wet to put on. I do not like it
Lorna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like that it doesn't have a smell to it. It last for a long lasting time and does not show on your shirt armpits.
Timothy H.
Cullman, AL
This product is great and long-lasting. However, it does have a sticky feeling right after application.
Brittany U.
Commerce
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My dad has used this deodorant for as long as I can remember.
I recently started using it myself and it lasts a lot longer than women's deodorant.
Lorna R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does men like this? Does get on your clothes and sticky?