BY RIGHT GUARD TOTAL DEFENSE 5

New Power Deo Cologne Inspired By Today's Leading Fragrances Time Released For All Day Protection Targets Bacteria That Causes Odors With Patent-Pending Technology Neutralizes Odor With Time-Relesed Technology 24 Hour Power Keeping You Fresh All Day Stick Dispenses With Twist Action At The Bottom Official Deodorant Of The Nba Upgrade Your Defense™ Made In The Usa see more...

Jamie W.
Wayne, NJ
I'm going to be completely honest....I am a woman who uses this deodorant and it works better than any other women's deodorant I've ever used. It smells great and it leaves me feeling dry and fresh all day long. It usually lasts me pretty long as well!
Mark K.
Orlando, FL
Right Guard Total Defense 5 is the best Deodorant I've found. It really controls odor the entire day! I can go from school to work to sports and it's still providing amazing protection! I also like the fact that it does not stain my shirts.
I use this with the Right Guard Total Defense 5 5-in-1 Body soap for a complete clean and total protection all day.
Shelah J.
Comanche, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Not that great

Sometimes I use Men's Deodorant and Iv used a lot and this brand isn't that great