BY RIGHT GUARD

Right Guard Total Defense 5 Fresh Blast Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant: Invisible solid Effective protection see more...

Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My hubby loves the 96hour defense solid right guard. It is the only brand of deodorant he will use. Even the ones that day 72 hours or less he will use. He likes the smells better thinks it's worth the price. And they last him longer.
Sara T.
WATERTOWN, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love how this smells, my husband wears this deodorant. I am post partum and can't find mine, and so I'm currently using it, as I am "sweating" these hormones out apparently 😦 It glides on smooth, doesn't stain my clothes, odor protection is decent after 24 hours. Perspiration isn't currently an issue for me.
Joe V.
Grand prairie, Tx
My current deodorant and I love it! It lasts all day and it smells good. The smell isn't too strong yet very subtle. Goes on smooth and easy, no deodorant marks either! The bottle says 72 hours, I don't know about that but it does get me through the day without reapplying.
Chrystie D.
Plano, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband loves Right Guard it smells so good on him and it keeps him fresh all day this is a last longer scent and it's a white chalky deodorant but this is one of the best deodorants I know of I mean that literally go's for days and it smells so good and it keeps him from sweating a lot and it's supposed to kill bacteria and a neutralized and protects older but you don't have to worry about the white stains on your shirt from the deodorant or greasy feel so it is it does what it says it's going to do I would recommend it
Stephanie B.
San Antonio, TX
My husband uses this brand of deodorant. He has a job working outside all day that he sweats alot and this deodorant keels him smelling good fresh all day! Come night time he smells just as great as when he put it on. I even catch myself using it as my go to when I know I'm going to be outside sweating or taking my kids out all day. It's a great smells and goes on easy. Lasts all day and is very affordable.
I've used this deodorant forever. I'm glad we've moved past the cologne-laden days of the 70s, 80s and 90s and now have a more Bohemian philosophy of just smelling fresh and clean, but still smelling like YOU. This Right Guard keeps you with that fresh smell, and does a great job of keeping you dry as well. Easy purchase, easy recommendation.
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
Right Guard Total Defense 5 Fresh Blast is highly recommend. It is easy to use, is an invisible solid anti-perspirant that works for hours compared to other brands I would definitely purchase it again. I am very satisfied with the product which you can purchase at Rite Aid.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
Right guard works ok. It's reasonably priced so we buy it for our oldest son. My husband doesn't really like it. It leaves the deodorant behind in the arm pits and clumps up. It doesn't work well against sweat either.
Kara P.
This is me and my fiancés favorite deodorant. We haven't bought a different brand since we discover this one. He enjoys the smell, and I sweat like crazy and this deodorant really helps me keep it under control.
Peyton F.
This is by far the best deodorant! I have tried so many mens and women's deodorants. It's super cheap. Lasts forever. And smells great. You can get it any any store or drug store. I totally recommend!

Walgreens