8 colors available

BY RIGHT GUARD

Right Guard® Arctic Refresh® Total Defense® 5 Antiperspirant & Deodorant Solid.
New & improved!
5 in 1.
Protection*.
72 hr* protection. see more...

• I really like this deodorant but i would like to know if they is an...1 Answers
  • Do you feel this product works well and offers the long lasting per...2 Answers
Katie S.
Katie S.
Reynoldsburg, OH
I love this deodorant, it lasts all day! My boyfriend and I actually both use it because I think men's deodorant lasts longer and I love the smell. It's refreshing and smooth. Can be kind of pricey but seems like all deodorants are nowadays but you just have to catch it on sale or with a coupon!
Somantha S.
I was impressed by this product. Usually I use dove clinical but ran out and had to pick up what I could find. I don't know if it completely lives up to all its claims but it did keep me dry during my very physical 10 hour unconditioned factory job day.
Robin D.
Robin D.
It's very rare for me to enjoy any men's product but Right Guard definitely got it "right" here. My fiance uses this daily & he sweats like a pig in a brothel on the fourth of July & this can mask the smell like he just bathed in potpourri
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
I ran out of deodorant on vacation and with no stores nearby, I was forced to try my husbands. Luckily this deodorant is awesome! It smells really good and definitely keeps me dry. Works as well if not better than my secret clinical!
RUTH B.
RUTH B.
I'm a girl It actually stops me from sweating this helped unlike the other feminine deodorants. And the smell lasts for a couple hours then slowly fades.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Maiden, NC
I have been buying this for my husband for years and it is the only one that he will wear. It smells amaaazing and I even use it sometimes.
brenda a.
brenda a.
My husband uses this deodorant and he really like it. He says it keeps him dry all day and smells really good as well.
Mariah W.
Mariah W.
Holly Pond, AL
I love this! I use it for myself. It smells great, not manly at all. Just very fresh! I can raise my arms through the day while doing things and still smell it. It lasts all day! A little pricey for deodorant. There is cheaper options but this is great!
Anna R.
Anna R.
Buffalo, NY
My bother and my boyfriend use it and they both love it! They say it gets rid of the odor and it last all day long! Not only does it work good but it also is easy to find and doesn't cost a lot of money! I know what I'm getting them for Christmas!
Angel H.
Angel H.
Right gaurd deodorant does have a nice fresh smell to it and does keep u smelling fresh all day, but it leaves stains and falls apart.
Somantha S.
Do you feel this product works well and offers the long lasting perspiration protection is promises?
Carlos M.
Carlos M.
Blue Island, IL
I really like this deodorant but i would like to know if they is another one that can last at least like 48 hours because this one is only for like 8 hours but i this one alot