BY RIGHT GUARD

Right Guard® Arctic Refresh® Total Defense® 5 Antiperspirant & Deodorant Solid.
New & improved!
5 in 1.
Protection*.
72 hr* protection. see more...

• I really like this deodorant but i would like to know if they is ...1 Answers
  • Do you feel this product works well and offers the long lasting p...2 Answers
Becky S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Other more...
This scanned here but is actually a 2 pack of Right Guard Right Guard Sport Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant Solid Fresh in Sport Fresh scent.
The value is good but I bought after a recommendation and reading some reviews that it was indeed an antiperspirant but it worked as a deodorant too.
My by works in the tree indust th with long hours outdoors in the southeastern heat. While the fragrance is nice, it doesn't last and he says that unless you've got an indoor job there's no way it's a 48hr product.
Laura W.
Lake Geneva
Review for: Right Guard Total Defense 5 PowerStripe, Antiperspirant & Deodorant Invisible Solid, Mineral Dry, 2.6 oz more...
Okay this stuff actually works very well. I had been using women’s deodorant and now I use this every day. It stays on all day and has a pleasant scent to it. The price is very fair and I do plan on buying again
Mariah W.
Holly Pond, AL
I love this! I use it for myself. It smells great, not manly at all. Just very fresh! I can raise my arms through the day while doing things and still smell it. It lasts all day! A little pricey for deodorant. There is cheaper options but this is great!
Influenster M.
Ok, I use this as well as a women, It works better than any women deodorant I have used. The only problem is that when you wear silky shirts it stains and shows as if you were sweating.
Rigoberto B Q.
Este es uno de los desodorantes de larga duración que mejor se aplica a mi tipo de sudoración, muchas veces las promesas de 48 o 72 horas de duración son solo publicidad pero en este caso son muy reales al menos para quienes tenemos o hacemos trabajos que sin muy físicos, en verdad muy buena la marca y la fragancia
Katie S.
Farmingville, NY
I love this deodorant, it lasts all day! My boyfriend and I actually both use it because I think men's deodorant lasts longer and I love the smell. It's refreshing and smooth. Can be kind of pricey but seems like all deodorants are nowadays but you just have to catch it on sale or with a coupon!
Egidio B.
Holtsville, NY
My armpits feel as if frosty winter winds are blowing through my long silky hair..... polar bears graze the land of my arm pits as the cool refreshing right guard glazes over the skin, small children ice skate and have snowball fights while their mothers make them hot cocoa
Somantha S.
I was impressed by this product. Usually I use dove clinical but ran out and had to pick up what I could find. I don't know if it completely lives up to all its claims but it did keep me dry during my very physical 10 hour unconditioned factory job day.
Melissa B.
Spencerville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I ran out of deodorant on vacation and with no stores nearby, I was forced to try my husbands. Luckily this deodorant is awesome! It smells really good and definitely keeps me dry. Works as well if not better than my secret clinical!
Anna R.
Buffalo, NY
My bother and my boyfriend use it and they both love it! They say it gets rid of the odor and it last all day long! Not only does it work good but it also is easy to find and doesn't cost a lot of money! I know what I'm getting them for Christmas!
Somantha S.
Do you feel this product works well and offers the long lasting perspiration protection is promises?
Carlos M.
Blue Island, IL
I really like this deodorant but i would like to know if they is another one that can last at least like 48 hours because this one is only for like 8 hours but i this one alot