Right Guard Sport Fresh

by Right Guard

Protect your body from odor and wetness with Right Guard Sport 3-D Odor Defense Invisible Solid Deodorant that freshly reduces underarm perspiration. This invisible solid formula leaves skinwithout the white, chalky residue. Size: 1.8 ounces Quantity: One (1) Targeted area: Body For all skin types Gender: Unisex Scent: Fresh 24 hour protection Sweat blockers Odor blockers Antiperspirant Non-hypoallergenic We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Right Guard Sport Fresh!
Theodore, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Right Guard Sport Fresh uploaded by Gina H.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband and sons absolutely love this brand. They use it daily. Great value and quality and affordable. Wouldn't change anything about it and definitely will be buying more.
Ridgewood, NY
Great stuff, it doesn’t really mess up your clothes and keeps you smelling fresh all day. I don’t sweat much to begin with but this prevents me from doing so. I like it better than old spice and other brands because it doesn’t cause any irritation.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Finally found a deodorant that can keep up with my husband and his hectic work schedule! Not only does it protect against odor, it keeps him dry all day long. We stock up when we find it on sale, usually at the grocery store.
Lynn, MA
Right Guard Sport Fresh uploaded by Sarah C.
I bought this for my husband and he has fallen in love with it! It gices him some much needed protection without giving up his man scent. I also like that it doesn't stop working after two hours and actually provides 48 hr protrction. Definitely recommend for those dirty guys!
Aiken, SC
Right Guard Sport Fresh uploaded by Destiny A.
This deodorant is the best!! The phrase on it wasn't lying when it said that the deodorant was long lasting. I use it every day. The smell of it reminds me of good smelling man cologne. It's a decent price nothing too expensive.
Patterson, NY
I buy this for my husband! He said that it keeps him dry when he's hot. Yes it does meet our expectations. We buy it at rite aid. It seems to work better. It keeps his pits smelling good all day. Yes we buy it all the time!
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My husband has used this for years, and sometimes during the hot summers I slather it on too. Smells is a manly scent and very sexy.
Lancaster, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the ONLY deodorant my hubby will use. If it's not in stock wherever we are shopping, we'll just go some place else. He says that it's the only one that keeps him dry, doesn't make him smell and there's no weird residue after he's put it on ( that last one is for gel ones). We buy 3 at a time because it's just easier that way LoL. We've started teaching our 7 year old son how to use it after a shower and this is the brand we get him too. He has crazy sensitive skin and he hasn't broken out in a rash once in the few months he's been using it
My boyfriend is in love with this brand he never changes for this brand I always buy him the same one because for some reason his skin gets irritated with other brands so if his happy I am too (:
Vancouver, WA
Right Guard Sport Fresh uploaded by sean B.
The new right guard extreme defense fresh blast 72 hours of audio production and I have the liquid one and for the gel or you wanna college and I love this one I don’t like the solid one because I seem like it doesn’t work that well but for me I am I like the jail and I think it works out great and I am so totally gonna get some more it doesn’t leave any marks the packaging looks great I am at smells amazing and it actually lasts up to 72 hours or even more so if you’re gonna get this I would say get it because your man or women would smell nice

Looking for your answer?