BY RIGHT GUARD

Right Guard® Sport Fresh Clear Gel Antiperspirant & Deodorant.

New look!

48 Hr protection. see more...

• I have been looking for a deodorant for my fiancé. He is ...5 Answers
Abigail G.
I am a stinky women. I will admit I smell bad if I don't put on deodorant. And it has to be strong deodorant. I bought this because if I bought 5 I would get them cheaper than the 8hour women's deodorant. It smells like a man but it works amazing. I don't stink like body odor. So yes I would recommend.
ashley a.
Tolland, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As a female athlete, I turned to men's deodorant to help with hydration and smell. This works fantastic and keeps me smelling fresh all day long, no matter how grueling and difficult my practice was that day. its also easy to find and very cheap.
Beth D.
I have never been fond of the powdery, floral scent of women's deodorant, nor do I think they work quite as well as men's deodorant. I stole this product from my dad before he could use it and was not disappointed by either the scent or antiperspirant factor. This works wonders and smells great!
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very fresh manly scent that lingers all day long even in the blistering heat of the summer months. would highly recommend to keep your man smelling fresh all day long and very inexpensive
Joshua R.
Auburn, NY
I used to use Speed Stick 24/7, but it's no longer sold in my area. So when I found this, I was pleasantly surprised by how similar they were and very pleased with that fact. This is the only brand I use now, and I love it. Highly recommended.
Dale G.
Homestead, FL
I've tried several deodorant brands but Right Guard keeps being my to-go-to deodorant. After a 12h work day or a good run I can say I always feel confident and know my deodorant is doing it's job
ashley m.
Independence, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend works outside all day and this. Is thr only deodorant ill buy him! Even after working 10-12 hours outside in the heat every day, he still comes home smelling good!
Vivian L.
I have had many deodorants in my life but nothing works as well as this one. it literally stops me from sweating and smelling. i can last a whole day with jus one swipe
steven j.
Ripon, CA
If you want a 24 hours protection and a sweat blocked, I recommend this because it is very useful, and it works so well and it is perfect.
Amelia P.
Monroe, NC
This is the deodorant my boyfriend uses daily. He recently switched to this and the difference is amazing. He's less sweaty and less smelly
Lindsey M.
De Pere
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been looking for a deodorant for my fiancé. He is always on the go and tends to stain his shirts because he sweats a lot. Opinions on this product would be appreciated.