Right Guard Rgx Rush Body Spray, 4 Ounce

by Right Guard

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Right Guard Rgx Rush Body Spray, 4 Ounce!
How would you rate this product?
Not really good. The smell is ok but I'd rather my husband wear something else especially something that works better
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Its a body spray. Of course its not going to last. It does however smell nice and again, its not meant to last.
Cradley heath
Love this product!  Fits in all the small places due to the handy size of it. It’s great value for money and would recommend.  I honestly feel that this product needs improving.  Such a fresh scent that lasts all day.  This is definitely my go to product.
Kingswinford , West Midlands
Not my favourite as I don’t like the scent. But right guard sprays are all great. Would recommend.