Right Guard Guard Xtreme Arctic Refresh Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant Deodorant For Men, 2.6 oz

BY RIGHT GUARD

Power Stripe + Dry Tek. Our strongest. see more...

Jessica W.
Hendersonvlle, TN
This deodorant smells great and is very affordable but unfortunately my husband can't use it. Every time he tried it would leave an awful red rash and would burn.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
My boyfriend uses this brand and it works for him plus it smells great good enough that I actually steal it sometimes for myself lol
Kathy K.
Germantown, KY
My husband has tried this and is a big fan of this one, I usually buy what's on sale and he is always excited when I bring this one home.
Bridget M.
Bothell, WA
Ok yea I forgot my deodorant so I used my boyfriends and I had a strong man smell on me and it was grease it just was not my fav mens deodorant