BY RIGHT GUARD

Right Guard Fresh Anti-Perspirant Deodorant: Dries on contact All-day protection For active people see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Jessica E.
Fort Edward , NY
I actually really like this for myself even though it is technically a men's deodorant. Smells fresh and light and actually works really well. I can't believe it took me until I was 30 to find the right deodorant. Happened by chance when I ran out and used my boyfriends.
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
My husband loves this deodorant. it smells really good and last a good while. Only thing is I wish it would spray more of a straight inwards angel then a outwards angel.