BY RIESEN

Mimi F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If you are a toffee lover, you should try these. The toffee has a warm buttery taste and is dipped in a good milk chocolate. They may feel hard at first, but if you hold it in your mouth while the chocolate covering melts, you will have toffee with the perfect texture. Simply delicious!!’
Nikki K.
Folsom, CA
I didn't think this product could get any better but it just it. The milk chocolate melts in your mouth with a creamy smooth texture, and the caramel in the middle is just to die for. Every time I eat it since I was a child it always makes me happy. A must have snack. But beware if you have braces or false teeth these are extremely chewy and wouldn't be for you.
Mackenzie C.
Although my favorite Resin are the chocolate covered chocolate ones (which I have not been able to find in over 10 years) these are good enough! My grandmother used to keep these in her living room and I loved them ever since!
Ashley C.
michigan center
These are a great candy, I don't normally like candy this chewy or easily stuck in your teeth but I will suffer over a riesen!! They are delicious and have a great mix of different flavors! They are also reasonably priced.
Amanda C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Riesens are the most delicious candy and now they come in milk chocolate! I grew up eating the dark version and the milk version is so delicious! I love that they are chewy but last a long time and 1 is very satisfying! You can grab mini bags of these at the dollar tree in dark-I hope they get the milk versions'
Morgan W.
Bradford, OH
I absolutely love these!
The first couple chews and they are a little rough, but once you get it mushed up a little bit they are so creamy.
I don't really like chocolate and I absolutely love these! They are so yummy and delicious
I can literally eat the whole bag and not think about it.
They are a must try!
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Delicious!!! The right chocolate when you are craving for something sweet but soft at the same time with the right amount of sugar and flavor. The only cons are that you can get addicted and can't only eat one.
Dorothee C.
Cherry Valley, IL
Riesens are chocolate-flavored caramels covered in chocolate. The chocolate coating, which could have gone horribly wrong and been made of fake vegetable oil chocolate, was lovely, dark, and rich. The chocolate-flavored toffee inside was just the right blend of creamy and chewy and sticky.
Heather M.
Stick to your teeth goodness! But definitely be ready for a good brushing afterwards! These chewies last a long time, are full of toffee and chocolate flavor, without over powering each other. We always have a bag on hand to help with the late night sweet tooth!
Heather B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I'm really not a fan of these at all..:( I got this from the dollar store in Canada and you get a decent amount for $2 but I just think they're so so hard to chew and not that great of quality caramel or chocolate.. Rolos are better!
Briana H.
Little Elm, TX
Anyone know where I can find these?!?
Debbie h.
Newton, NC
Oml where can I find these?😍😍
Renda M.
Bridgeport, OH
Is this good? Is toffee flavored or real toffee center?
Brittany G.
Boaz, AL
Oh my gosh!!!!! Can someone please tell me these are delicious and a 100 times better than the original?!?! And I love the original! That milk chocolate, though....
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Are these candies good? Are they worth Trying?