Riesen European Chocolate uploaded by Tammy M.Riesen European Chocolate uploaded by Cameron H.Riesen European Chocolate uploaded by Nikki H.

BY RIESEN

Storck® Riesen® European Chocolate.
Chewy chocolate caramel covered in rich chocolate.
Contains 45% cacao. see more...

Melissa F.
Review for: Chewy Chocolate Caramel 5.5 oz more...
I love me some Riesens!!! The combination of the chocolate & caramel is delicious. Individually wrapped & great for a small snack that’s easy to take with you when you are on the go. Great price for a candy that tastes like candy my grandma would make.
Jessica R.
Marenisco, MI
This candy reminds me of my childhood. It's a delicious mix of chocolate and caramel which I love. It's rich and delicious. It's a good price and you can find it at most grocery stores. If you like yummy sticky caramel this is awesomesauce.
Cameron H.
Let me explain the love story between me and this candy lol!!

ALERT *IF YOU PUT THEM IN THE FREEZER YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE*

My mom would hide these in her personal candy jar and i eventually got my own stash from the grocery store every week.

THE JOY

The rich chocolate against the smoothest caramel you could imagine lingering on your tastebuds, dancing while preparing to fall between your teeth, get stuck in those back teeth while you work your jaws for dear life for a chance to taste every BIT of this cnady.

I gotta go..just know they're good.
Sheryl M.
Royal Oak, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Takes me back to being a kid. I remember the old commercial and smile. Still the same great taste. Someone at work bought these for me as a birthday gift. Nice candy when you are craving some chocolate.
Kristin C.
Mount Eden, KY
I had a sweet co-worker bring these in to add to our "sweet drawer", and she was appalled and a little taken aback that I had never tried or even heard of these.... but needless to say I have since then been hooked!!! They are sooo doggone good! I love dark chocolate, and I LOVE caramel!!!
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
One of my absolute favorite go to candies. Chewy, chocolaty, and just the perfect mix between sweet and bitter. I love these and keep them hidden (from the toddler and hubby) in my side table at all times.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
A little too chewy for me. I like the taste, but these always end up hurting my teeth. I definitely can't snack on these like I would other candies. I do like them though, just not my favorite.
REBEKAH P.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Something about Fall makes me crave these caramels more. They are such a classic. I like the basic chocolate caramels. Be cautious if you have dental things going on because they will go right to the nerve, but they are so good it is almost worth it.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
These are the best things for me when my sugar drops. They don't cost that much and are easy to keep in my purse. I usually get them at Dollar General where they are only $1. You should try these.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
These are honestly one of my favorite treats. They're nice and sweet without being too sweet. The caramel is nice and creamy and chewy. It's balanced out nicely with the bite of the dark chocolate.
April C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Ever used these while making a cake?

Walmart