Riesen European Chocolate uploaded by Cameron H.Riesen European Chocolate uploaded by Nikki H.
3 colors available

BY RIESEN

Storck® Riesen® European Chocolate.
Chewy chocolate caramel covered in rich chocolate.
Contains 45% cacao. see more...

• Ever used these while making a cake?3 Answers
Cameron H.
Cameron H.
Let me explain the love story between me and this candy lol!!

ALERT *IF YOU PUT THEM IN THE FREEZER YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE*

My mom would hide these in her personal candy jar and i eventually got my own stash from the grocery store every week.

THE JOY

The rich chocolate against the smoothest caramel you could imagine lingering on your tastebuds, dancing while preparing to fall between your teeth, get stuck in those back teeth while you work your jaws for dear life for a chance to taste every BIT of this cnady.

I gotta go..just know they're good.
Chantelle W.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
One of my absolute favorite go to candies. Chewy, chocolaty, and just the perfect mix between sweet and bitter. I love these and keep them hidden (from the toddler and hubby) in my side table at all times.
Misbah A.
Misbah A.
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is my FAV chocolate EVER. It's so addicting too! The dark chocolate on the outside perfectly matches the caramel inside. It's too hard to resist!
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
Tulia, TX
When I need a chocolate fix I get these!! I love the price, the taste.. I have to hide them or my kids or hubby will eat them all
Brianna M.
Brianna M.
I just tried these for the first time the other day, and they are totally delicious, but they are also very sticky
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
These are pretty good but they would be much better if they were milk chocolate. They are very chewy.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Midvale, UT
This candy reminds me of my childhood. It's a delicious mix of chocolate and caramel which I love. It's rich and delicious. It's a good price and you can find it at most grocery stores. If you like yummy sticky caramel this is awesomesauce.
Sheryl M.
Sheryl M.
Royal Oak, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Takes me back to being a kid. I remember the old commercial and smile. Still the same great taste. Someone at work bought these for me as a birthday gift. Nice candy when you are craving some chocolate.
Katilyn P.
Katilyn P.
THE BEST THING EVER. These are my favorite and I don't even like dark chocolate. So freaking good. I could eat them all day long.
Kristine P.
Kristine P.
Lafayette , IN
A little too chewy for me. I like the taste, but these always end up hurting my teeth. I definitely can't snack on these like I would other candies. I do like them though, just not my favorite.
April C.
April C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ever used these while making a cake?