GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsRiesen
Chewy Chocolate Caramel - 265oz (Pack of 3)

Riesen Chewy Chocolate Caramel - 2.65oz (Pack of 3)

by Riesen

Riesen Chocolate Candy, 2.65 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Riesen Chewy Chocolate Caramel - 2.65oz (Pack of 3)!
Kaitlyn  S.
Norton Shores, MI
Riesen Chewy Chocolate Caramel - 2.65oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Kaitlyn  S.
For double chocolate indulgence that lasts and lasts, all you need is one good Riesen. Because under its rich European chocolate is delicious, long-lasts chewy chocolate caramel. Very rich, chewy, and affordable!
Lacey W.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Riesen Chewy Chocolate Caramel - 2.65oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Lacey W.
I grew up eating these candies, my grandma loved them. I really like the chewy chocolate Carmel and the creamy dark chocolate it’s coved in. Delicious
Tiffany C.
Danville, VA
Chocolate Caramel! Such a nice treat. And Ollie’s has the for 99 cents. Whoop whoop!!
Jordin M.
Sparks, NV
These are so good! It's chocolate flavored caramel with a European chocolate coat. It's very chewy so it lasts awhile for each individual piece. They are also very cheap for the amount you get, about 9 for $1. I always grab these last minute at the store haha.
Melissa R.
Riesen Milk Chocolate Toffee I totally forgot about these candies until i saw the new milk chocolate flavor. Riesen have a really chewy caramel like center covered in a thick chocolate that tastes between dark and milk chocolate. SLOWLY melt in your mouth. Sooooooooo GOOD.
Stephanie H.
Lake Mills, IA
One of my favorite stocking stuffer candies! Love that dark chocolate and caramel! Never disappoints!!
Edna  P.
Favorite thing to eat this summer .. It's chewy chocolate and delicious and I purchase this dollar tree for only one dollar
Julie  E.
Omaha, NE
Riesen Chewy Chocolate Caramel - 2.65oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Julie  E.
Honestly not as good as I remember. They did not seem to have much flavor. I doubt I’ll repurchase.
Melissa E.
Riesen Chewy Chocolate Caramel - 2.65oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Melissa E.
Riesen Chewy Chocolate Caramel - 2.65oz (Pack of 3) uploaded by Melissa E.
Chocolate Carmel deliciousness. Yea I know how bad they are for you. I am well aware that it’s probably going to pull a tooth out but they are a favorite. They are chewy chocolate goodness and I can’t help but love them. I get a small bag I also can’t eat more than one at a time which is good . It’s a treat. So if you’re a chocolate caramel fan you’ll love these too.
Bianca  S.
Marietta, GA
Encontré este chocolate en la tienda y me dio curiosidad de probarlo esta muy bueno tiene caramelo en medio

Looking for your answer?