BY RIESEN

Note: Because this item is temperature-sensitive, we recommend shipping it using Expedited Shipping (2 to 3 business days) or Rush Shipping (1 business day). see more...

Riesen Candy, 30 oz
  • "The dark chocolate is a little bitter but the chewy caramel balances it out with its sweetness." in 1 review
  • "They are very chewy and stick in your mouth, but it's well worth it! " in 1 review
  • "It satisfies my sweet tooth and I usually only need one or two. " in 1 review
Jennifer W.
Corvallis, OR
Really liked these when I was younger, my grandparents or my grandparents friends always seemed to have them, so I associate those two together, which makes me thing of this candy being something for old people. Not thats what they are doing, just personal experience with the brand. They are very tasty tho.
Renee D.
I like these better than Rolos because the caramel inside is chocolate-caramel and the chocolate is richer. They are very good if you suck on them, rather than chew them. Chewing them can be difficult because the caramel is too sticky.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I really like these candies. They start out a little hard but once you start chewing these, they get softer as the caramel starts to soften in your mouth. Perfect blend of caramel and chocolate.
Katie N.
Four Oaks, NC
These are ok, but I'm not a huge fan of candies. The chocolate is candy quality and the Caramel is really hard until it gets warm from chewing. Personally not my favorite candy.
Samantha J.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are hands down the best chocolate Carmel candy! You don't need to eat a ton to satisfy your craving. They are very chewy and stick in your mouth, but it's well worth it!
julia m.
Nauvoo, IL
These are amazing but trouble for me! It is so easy to go through the whole bag and not realize it. Needles to say I only get these on rare occasions but they are so yummy.
Elizabeth H.
Owensboro, KY
Super chewy and tough to get through. However, the chocolate can't be beat! The caramel in them is of a good quality. Overall, they have a great flavor!
Alicia P.
Riesens chewy chocolate caramels are the perfect combination of chocolate and caramel. They will cure your sweet tooth for sure. Love these!
Jessica G.
Morgantown, WV
Reisen's are one of my favorite candies! They are so chocolatey and have caramel deliciousness! Mm! Definitely good to cure a sweet tooth!
Kysa P.
Centralia, MO
These are to so good, I could sit and eat a whole bag of these, probably not the best thing to do. But they are in my opinion addictive

Target