Riesen Candy

based on 415 reviews

Highlights
Crystal H.
  • As a child this was one of my favorite candy.. and now I love them just the same dark chocolate is my favorite and the creamy ness of this candy is great .. in 27 reviews.

• sunshine p.
  • I could sit and eat a few bags of theseat a time.. ivI've ate one whole bag by myself at one time.. they should make bigger bags of these in 15 reviews.

• Laura T.
  • One of my favorite candies... rich and creamy with just the right amount of chocolate added to the caramel so as only to complement and not overpower. in 10 reviews.

• Richelle M.
  • And it's a chocolate candy that actually lasts a pretty long time and is not gone after 15 seconds lol. in 9 reviews.

• Kathleen S.
  • The chocolate coating is almost a chocolate shell, so sometime I nip the shell off before eating the chocolate-caramel innards. in 6 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Sara A.

1 influenster found this helpful

These have a delicious flavor and a wonderful smooth outer chocolate coating! The caramel inside is to die for, but be careful if you have extensive dental work! The best place to purchase this candy is at the $1 store! The price is right and you certainly get a lot of bang for your buck! I love that the pieces are individually wrapped so they stay fresh once the bag is open and are easily taken where ever I go!

Candous D.

1 influenster found this helpful

These are amazing. They are rich and decadent. The chocolate is so silky smooth. Intense carmel flavor and the chew last a while so you can enjoy the flavor instead of swallow it right down. Great stocking stuffer and great for the candy dish. just great for all ages

abby E.

1 influenster found this helpful

Chewy chocolaty goodness. You can't have just one! The dark caramel is delicious on its own but then Storck coats it in chocolate!! Sensory overload! I love that they are individually wrapped so I can take hem on the go. I totally recommend Riesen treats.

Dulcia P.

1 influenster found this helpful

My mother got me hooked on these. I remember when I was little and my mom would buy the big bag of these and it'd be gone by the end of the day. They are a harder, chewier kind of candy but they are perfect for sucking on. These are timeless.

Trelawney E.

1 influenster found this helpful

"All you need is one good Riesen". No. No no no. YOU CANNOT HAVE JUST ONE! They have the perfect texture, chewy, but not too soft, and not too sticky. Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Marissa b.
    Marissa b.

How do these taste?!

1 answerMay 19 - 2016 - 3:12 p.m.
    Eldar O.
    Eldar O.

Are they worth trying ?

2 answersMay 14 - 2016 - 1:04 p.m.
    Ruby G.
    Ruby G.

Are these good I have never tried some? Someone should hook me up?!

1 answerMay 04 - 2016 - 6:45 p.m.
    Bluann L.
    Bluann L.

Does this taste any good?

1 answerApr 30 - 2016 - 1:13 a.m.
    Connor Z.
    Connor Z.

I have never heard of these candies... What are they like? Chocolate?

1 answerApr 01 - 2016 - 9:13 a.m.
    Cassidy H.
    Cassidy H.

These sound amazing! Where can I get these?

1 answerMar 17 - 2016 - 12:06 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now