Add a Photo

Photos (10)
Sara A.
Sara A.
Bremerton, WA

These have a delicious flavor and a wonderful smooth outer chocolate coating! The caramel inside is to die for, but be careful if you have extensive dental work! The best place to purchase this candy is at the $1 store! The price is right and you certainly get a lot of bang for your buck! I love that the pieces are individually wrapped so they stay fresh once the bag is open and are easily taken where ever I go!
Nubia G.
Nubia G.

Got into these little chocolates when I stayed at my mother in laws house. They always have them in the pantry and they are AMAZING!!! Two ysally does it for me. They have a good flavor but a little tuff to chew ugh. I do recommend these to friends and family and of course to you guys!!! I buy mine at Walmart for a good price.
Shai C.
Shai C.

The rich dark chocolate and caramel flavor of this candy keeps calling me back for more. My great-grandmother used to buy packs of these at a time, and I constantly ask her if I could have another. The fact that you can eat one and it takes such a long time to chew because it sticks to your teeth is what makes this so good!
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Spokane, WA

This is basically my go to I-need- pseudo fancy-chocolate candy. In fact there is half a bag by my nightstand right now. They're yummy and chewy and hit the spot! I'm weird and enjoy eating the chocolate off the sides and top first. It's part of the experience I guess!
Candous D.
Candous D.
Salem, MO

These are amazing. They are rich and decadent. The chocolate is so silky smooth. Intense carmel flavor and the chew last a while so you can enjoy the flavor instead of swallow it right down. Great stocking stuffer and great for the candy dish. just great for all ages
Amy M.
Amy M.
Waterford, PA

This is one of those candies that I forget about but they are really yummy. The outer chocolate shell is just hard enough and once you bite through it you encounter the delicious hard caramel. I will buy them again, but it's not an everyday candy for me.
Abby W.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI

Chewy chocolaty goodness. You can't have just one! The dark caramel is delicious on its own but then Storck coats it in chocolate!! Sensory overload! I love that they are individually wrapped so I can take hem on the go. I totally recommend Riesen treats.
Rita G.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA

These candies are AMAZING! Chocolate caramel heaven, I get these wonderful candy at the 99 cent store. I have to admit I buy several bags and really don't like to share. These are the best chewy chocolate candy ever! I recommend them to anyone
Dulcia P.
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX

My mother got me hooked on these. I remember when I was little and my mom would buy the big bag of these and it'd be gone by the end of the day. They are a harder, chewier kind of candy but they are perfect for sucking on. These are timeless.
Tamara C.
Tamara C.
Brandon, MS

This is my all time favorite candy i don't like the taste. Of coffee but i love this candy with the hint of coffee taste i can watt a whole bag in less than an. Hour i pick yup a bag every time I'm in the store they just melt in your mouth
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA

Have you always liked Riesens or is it an acquired adult taste?
Amber R.
Amber R.
Oak Creek, WI

Do you prefer Riesen or Rollo's? (both are chocolate covered caramel candies)
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Mount Vernon, KY

How do you really pronounce RIESEN?
R A.
R A.
Detroit, MI

I never tried this candy but oh my looks very gooooood. wish I had those right now. You can never go wrong with any type chocolate.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Tullahoma, TN

Do these bring back childhood memories for anyone else? My grandparents love these, and I still do.