Add a Photo

Photos (7)
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.
Hancock, ME

I Love love love riesen!! This has been one of my favorite candy since I can remember. Great grampa always had them in his pocket for me. Perfect blend of chocolate and caramel.
tatyana g.
tatyana g.

This candy is so good. Its chewy gummy chocolate. I wish i can have them everyday
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA

These chocolates are so delicious they have a dark European Chocolate on the outside and on in side is caramel filling they are super delicious and i recommend them to anyone with a chocolate sweet tooth.
Candous D.
Candous D.
Salem, MO

These are amazing. They are rich and decadent. The chocolate is so silky smooth. Intense carmel flavor and the chew last a while so you can enjoy the flavor instead of swallow it right down. Great stocking stuffer and great for the candy dish. just great for all ages
Jesika B.
Jesika B.
Richardson, TX

My favorite guilty pleasure. So freaking yum. The outer chocolate melts in your mouth leaving a delicious chocolate caramel center. So good... I'm gonna go get some right now!
Sara A.
Sara A.
Bremerton, WA

These have a delicious flavor and a wonderful smooth outer chocolate coating! The caramel inside is to die for, but be careful if you have extensive dental work! The best place to purchase this candy is at the $1 store! The price is right and you certainly get a lot of bang for your buck! I love that the pieces are individually wrapped so they stay fresh once the bag is open and are easily taken where ever I go!
Abby W.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI

Chewy chocolaty goodness. You can't have just one! The dark caramel is delicious on its own but then Storck coats it in chocolate!! Sensory overload! I love that they are individually wrapped so I can take hem on the go. I totally recommend Riesen treats.
Amela A.
Amela A.
Fairview Park, OH

When I'm up late at night I can eat bags of these they're so tasty juicy yummy and light on my belly love them since I've been in Germany in 1995
Amy G.
Amy G.

I could sit all day and eat these and not feel bad. They melt in your mouth and even though it is dark chocolate, the caramel added in makes it milky and delicious.
Lori L.
Lori L.
Clearfield , ut

OMGosh!!!! The whole family loves these. I would prefer milk chocolate but the caramel inside is amazing!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Armagh, PA

Have you always liked Riesens or is it an acquired adult taste?
Meagan S.
Sept. 18, 2015, 2:24 p.m.
I only tried them recently but I can definitely see how they may be more of an adult candy. The flavor is much deeper and the chocolate coating isn't as sweet.
Amber R.
Amber R.
OAK CREEK, WI

Do you prefer Riesen or Rollo's? (both are chocolate covered caramel candies)
Meagan S.
Sept. 18, 2015, 2:23 p.m.
Definitely Reisen's. They have a much deeper flavor and the chocolate is of much better quality.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Mount vernon, Ky

How do you really pronounce RIESEN?
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
March 4, 2015, 8:36 a.m.
I say Rie-sen but I don't know if that is correct.
R A.
R A.
Detroit, MI

I never tried this candy but oh my looks very gooooood. wish I had those right now. You can never go wrong with any type chocolate.
Vanessa V.
Vanessa V.
Jan. 28, 2015, 2:51 p.m.
They're soo addicting!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Tullahoma, TN

Do these bring back childhood memories for anyone else? My grandparents love these, and I still do.
Kandice R.
Kandice R.
Feb. 28, 2015, 8:23 p.m.
Yrs they do, all time fav

Join Now