Riesen Candy

by Riesen Candy

Are they good? I've never tried these before 🤔
Is the Carmel inside of the candy super sticky?
Are these as hard and chewy as Milk Duds?
Start your review of Riesen Candy !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
As a child this was one of my favorite candy.. and now I love them just the same dark chocolate is my favorite and the creamy ness of this candy is great ..in reviews
I could sit and eat a few bags of theseat a time.. ivI've ate one whole bag by myself at one time.. they should make bigger bags of thesein reviews
One of my favorite candies... rich and creamy with just the right amount of chocolate added to the caramel so as only to complement and not overpower.in reviews
And it's a chocolate candy that actually lasts a pretty long time and is not gone after 15 seconds lol.in reviews
They can get stuck in your teeth, and are extremely chewy, so be careful if you have a loose tooth or you can't handle candy that does that.in reviews
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Riesen  Candy  uploaded by Michelle G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Riesen Candy I love the balance of dark chocolate and caramel! It’s my go to candy when I’m craving caramel. The only thing I wish it could improve on is it could be a little softer.
Raquel C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Target
This is the type of candy i buy and hide in my house so i don’t have to share! And i don’t feel bad about it! Looove it
Katie W.
Penfield, NY
Purchased at: Target
These are delicious but they always leave me with an achy jaw. They’re super chewy so i can’t eat more than one, but they are flavorful!
Annie S.
oroville
These are so under rated! They are a little hard at first and then very chewy. They are more expensive so I would really only buy these if I’m really craving them. They are my favorite candy for sure!
Amanda V.
They are so....rich and chewy. Chocolate and caramel combination is awesome. Love them :)
joe W.
Murfreesboro, TN
These are so delicious. No better combination than chocolate and caramel and they do it just right.
Alexis A.
Phoenix, OR
I don't usually go for the dark chocolate; but when my grandmother introduced me to this little piece of heaven, I was HOOKED. They last forever in your mouth and even though one is probably enough to hit your sweet tooth for the day, I can eat them all day long. These are a must try; even if you're not up for dark chocolate.
Olivia W.
They are very tasty but they definitely get stuck in your teeth very easily. Don't pop one in your mouth right before you plan on having some sort of intellectual conversation. Otherwise, eat away! Although to be fair I rarely see these in stores anymore. Stock up!
Molly P.
Marshfield, MO
Riesen  Candy  uploaded by Molly P.
Purchased at: Walmart
This candy is very sweet but very creamy. Its rich and flavorful. Very inexpensive as well. I use it when sugars drop for a quick pick me up.
Taylor T.
Fort Leonard Wood, MO
This is one of the chocolate candies that i could eat all day. They literally melt in your mouth
Ask a question to the Influenster community...