Riesen Candy

based on 414 reviews

Highlights
Crystal H.
  • As a child this was one of my favorite candy.. and now I love them just the same dark chocolate is my favorite and the creamy ness of this candy is great .. in 27 reviews.

• sunshine p.
  • I could sit and eat a few bags of theseat a time.. ivI've ate one whole bag by myself at one time.. they should make bigger bags of these in 15 reviews.

• Laura T.
  • One of my favorite candies... rich and creamy with just the right amount of chocolate added to the caramel so as only to complement and not overpower. in 10 reviews.

• Richelle M.
  • And it's a chocolate candy that actually lasts a pretty long time and is not gone after 15 seconds lol. in 9 reviews.

• Kathleen S.
  • The chocolate coating is almost a chocolate shell, so sometime I nip the shell off before eating the chocolate-caramel innards. in 6 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Dulcia P.

1 influenster found this helpful

My mother got me hooked on these. I remember when I was little and my mom would buy the big bag of these and it'd be gone by the end of the day. They are a harder, chewier kind of candy but they are perfect for sucking on. These are timeless.

Trelawney E.

1 influenster found this helpful

"All you need is one good Riesen". No. No no no. YOU CANNOT HAVE JUST ONE! They have the perfect texture, chewy, but not too soft, and not too sticky. Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

Amy G.

1 influenster found this helpful

I could sit all day and eat these and not feel bad. They melt in your mouth and even though it is dark chocolate, the caramel added in makes it milky and delicious.

Amanda L.

1 influenster found this helpful

These are so good! If I ever buy a a bag of packaged candy it is these I go for. They are super sticky and stick to your teeth but I guess that's why I love them!

Audrey R.

1 influenster found this helpful

Oh man, I was so addicted to these! They're like your secret grandmom-style candy that is super hard and chewy, but really rich and yummy. Really a secret gem!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Bluann L.
    Bluann L.

Does this taste any good?

1 answerApr 30 - 2016 - 1:13 a.m.
    Connor Z.
    Connor Z.

I have never heard of these candies... What are they like? Chocolate?

1 answerApr 01 - 2016 - 9:13 a.m.
    Cassidy H.
    Cassidy H.

These sound amazing! Where can I get these?

1 answerMar 17 - 2016 - 12:06 p.m.
    Sue V.
    Sue V.

Never tried these. Are they any good?

1 answerMar 03 - 2016 - 11:01 p.m.
    Morgan S.
    Morgan S.

How do you really pronounce RIESEN?

8 answersMar 01 - 2015 - 5:57 p.m.
    Amber R.
    Amber R.

Do you prefer Riesen or Rollo's? (both are chocolate covered caramel candies)

13 answersApr 06 - 2014 - 12:01 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION