influenster

influenster

Highlights
Crystal H.
  • As a child this was one of my favorite candy.. and now I love them just the same dark chocolate is my favorite and the creamy ness of this candy is great .. in 27 reviews.

• sunshine p.
  • I could sit and eat a few bags of theseat a time.. ivI've ate one whole bag by myself at one time.. they should make bigger bags of these in 15 reviews.

• Laura T.
  • One of my favorite candies... rich and creamy with just the right amount of chocolate added to the caramel so as only to complement and not overpower. in 10 reviews.

• Richelle M.
  • And it's a chocolate candy that actually lasts a pretty long time and is not gone after 15 seconds lol. in 9 reviews.

• Kathleen S.
  • The chocolate coating is almost a chocolate shell, so sometime I nip the shell off before eating the chocolate-caramel innards. in 6 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Dulcia P.

1 influenster found this helpful

My mother got me hooked on these. I remember when I was little and my mom would buy the big bag of these and it'd be gone by the end of the day. They are a harder, chewier kind of candy but they are perfect for sucking on. These are timeless.

Tyne P.

1 influenster found this helpful

The dark chocolate Riesens are my absolute favorite. I love how chewy they are and the flavor of the caramel mixed with the chocolate is amazing. A more adult version of a candy bar :)

alexis m.

1 influenster found this helpful

Riesens are one of my favorite candies. They are so good. They are a hard and chewy candy. They tend to get stuck in my teeth but are so good.

Anitra C.

1 influenster found this helpful

These are so chocolatey and rich and just delicious. I could probably just sit there and eat the entire bag.

Jordan S.

Riesens are my absolute favorite! They bring back so many childhood memories because my dad used to buy them and share them with me. I absolutely love the dark chocolate flavor on the outside mixed with the chewy and sweet caramel on the inside! The absolute perfect combination! They are a little hard to find in stores so I always have my eye out for them! A good tip is to allow them to warm up a little bit before eating so that the caramel is soft enough to chew through.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Morgan S.
    Morgan S.

How do you really pronounce RIESEN?

8 answersMar 01 - 2015 - 5:57 p.m.
    Amber R.
    Amber R.

Do you prefer Riesen or Rollo's? (both are chocolate covered caramel candies)

13 answersApr 06 - 2014 - 12:01 a.m.
    Leslie B.
    Leslie B.

Have you always liked Riesens or is it an acquired adult taste?

44 answersOct 26 - 2012 - 6:49 a.m.
    ali w.
    ali w.

are these any good? looking for some new things to try!

1 answerDec 06 - 2015 - 8:33 p.m.
    Tina M.
    Tina M.

A way to make them in cookies

1 answerMay 05 - 2015 - 6:44 p.m.
    Megan E.
    Megan E.

Do these only come in milk chocolate or has anyone found in dark chocolate?

3 answersFeb 27 - 2015 - 12:35 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now