Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Crystal H.
  • As a child this was one of my favorite candy.. and now I love them just the same dark chocolate is my favorite and the creamy ness of this candy is great .. in 27 reviews.

• sunshine p.
  • I could sit and eat a few bags of theseat a time.. ivI've ate one whole bag by myself at one time.. they should make bigger bags of these in 15 reviews.

• Laura T.
  • One of my favorite candies... rich and creamy with just the right amount of chocolate added to the caramel so as only to complement and not overpower. in 10 reviews.

• Richelle M.
  • And it's a chocolate candy that actually lasts a pretty long time and is not gone after 15 seconds lol. in 9 reviews.

• Kathleen S.
  • The chocolate coating is almost a chocolate shell, so sometime I nip the shell off before eating the chocolate-caramel innards. in 6 reviews.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Ashley W.
    Ashley W.

2 influensters found this helpful

I remember watching the commercial for this candy on TV as a kid and having my mouth water. I finally had my first Riesen candy around the age of 12 and I've been hooked ever since. The perfect blend of chocolate and caramel.

Melissa J.
    Melissa J.

2 influensters found this helpful

I really like these little chocolate delights, but the Carmel on the inside is so hard it hurts my teeth. Besides that they are super addictive and a good sweet treat.

Pia  H.
    Pia H.

1 influenster found this helpful

Definitely a unique flavor! For those of you who are not a huge fan of darker chocolate, this is not the product for you. The chocolate is very flavorful, very different than other candies. Yes, it does take a bit of work with chewing, but for those of you who need a candy to just suck on, this is perfect for that. Very big fan of this product. Can even be found at dollar stores!

Kaitlin S.

1 influenster found this helpful

I remember sitting in the den watching TV with my grandfather eating Riesen. It was his favorite candy & we ate it together often. Those fond memories are what makes me like them so much, everytime I eat them I think of the times we spent together. This candy has an amazing flavor & it's so smooth.

Chris C.
    Chris C.

1 influenster found this helpful

I really like these. The dark chocolate ones are great. The chocolate just melts in your mouth! I buy these all the time and I think that they are kind of expensive but I think that they are well worth it. If you haven't tried them you need to for sure.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Morgan S.
    Morgan S.

How do you really pronounce RIESEN?

8 answersMar 01 - 2015 - 5:57 p.m.
    Amber R.
    Amber R.

Do you prefer Riesen or Rollo's? (both are chocolate covered caramel candies)

11 answersApr 06 - 2014 - 12:01 a.m.
    Leslie B.
    Leslie B.

Have you always liked Riesens or is it an acquired adult taste?

41 answersOct 26 - 2012 - 6:49 a.m.
    Tina M.
    Tina M.

A way to make them in cookies

1 answerMay 05 - 2015 - 6:44 p.m.
    Megan E.
    Megan E.

Do these only come in milk chocolate or has anyone found in dark chocolate?

2 answersFeb 27 - 2015 - 12:35 p.m.
    Dacie B.
    Dacie B.

How many calories are in the whole bag?

2 answersFeb 26 - 2015 - 10:37 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION