Riesen Candy

• Is the Carmel inside of the candy super sticky?2 Answers
  • Anyone like these? What do they taste like? 2 Answers
Riesen  Candy
Riesen Candy
  • "As a child this was one of my favorite candy.. and now I love them just the same dark chocolate is my favorite and the creamy ness of this candy is great .." in 27 reviews
  • "I could sit and eat a few bags of theseat a time.. ivI've ate one whole bag by myself at one time.. they should make bigger bags of these" in 15 reviews
  • "One of my favorite candies... rich and creamy with just the right amount of chocolate added to the caramel so as only to complement and not overpower." in 10 reviews
  • "And it's a chocolate candy that actually lasts a pretty long time and is not gone after 15 seconds lol." in 9 reviews
  • "The chocolate coating is almost a chocolate shell, so sometime I nip the shell off before eating the chocolate-caramel innards." in 6 reviews
Sara A.
Sara A.
Bremerton, WA
These have a delicious flavor and a wonderful smooth outer chocolate coating! The caramel inside is to die for, but be careful if you have extensive dental work! The best place to purchase this candy is at the $1 store! The price is right and you certainly get a lot of bang for your buck! I love that the pieces are individually wrapped so they stay fresh once the bag is open and are easily taken where ever I go!
Nubia G.
Nubia G.
Got into these little chocolates when I stayed at my mother in laws house. They always have them in the pantry and they are AMAZING!!! Two ysally does it for me. They have a good flavor but a little tuff to chew ugh. I do recommend these to friends and family and of course to you guys!!! I buy mine at Walmart for a good price.
Jenny B.
Jenny B.
Spokane, WA
This is basically my go to I-need- pseudo fancy-chocolate candy. In fact there is half a bag by my nightstand right now. They're yummy and chewy and hit the spot! I'm weird and enjoy eating the chocolate off the sides and top first. It's part of the experience I guess!
Candous D.
Candous D.
Salem, MO
These are amazing. They are rich and decadent. The chocolate is so silky smooth. Intense carmel flavor and the chew last a while so you can enjoy the flavor instead of swallow it right down. Great stocking stuffer and great for the candy dish. just great for all ages
Abby W.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Chewy chocolaty goodness. You can't have just one! The dark caramel is delicious on its own but then Storck coats it in chocolate!! Sensory overload! I love that they are individually wrapped so I can take hem on the go. I totally recommend Riesen treats.
Rita G.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
These candies are AMAZING! Chocolate caramel heaven, I get these wonderful candy at the 99 cent store. I have to admit I buy several bags and really don't like to share. These are the best chewy chocolate candy ever! I recommend them to anyone
Kaelyn C.
Kaelyn C.
These are so good! My only complaint is that they are a little tough to chew, so I wouldn't give them to a smaller child. However, they taste amazing! They're cheap too which is great. I recommend trying them.
Kari M.
Kari M.
These bring me back to being young! My teeth aren't as great as they once were so I can't eat a lot of these because they are super hard and chewy . I still like to indulge every now and again with these !
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Erie, PA
These chocolates are so delicious they have a dark European Chocolate on the outside and on in side is caramel filling they are super delicious and i recommend them to anyone with a chocolate sweet tooth.
Amanda Q.
Amanda Q.
Hancock, ME
I Love love love riesen!! This has been one of my favorite candy since I can remember. Great grampa always had them in his pocket for me. Perfect blend of chocolate and caramel.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA
Have you always liked Riesens or is it an acquired adult taste?
Amber R.
Amber R.
Oak Creek, WI
Do you prefer Riesen or Rollo's? (both are chocolate covered caramel candies)
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Mount Vernon, KY
How do you really pronounce RIESEN?
R A.
R A.
Detroit, MI
I never tried this candy but oh my looks very gooooood. wish I had those right now. You can never go wrong with any type chocolate.
Eldar O.