Add a Photo

Photos (8)
Sara A.
Sara A.
Bremerton, WA

These have a delicious flavor and a wonderful smooth outer chocolate coating! The caramel inside is to die for, but be careful if you have extensive dental work! The best place to purchase this candy is at the $1 store! The price is right and you certainly get a lot of bang for your buck! I love that the pieces are individually wrapped so they stay fresh once the bag is open and are easily taken where ever I go!
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
London, Ontario

I first tried these at my doctor's office.. they had a bowl full of them. I swear I kept going back to the doctor's just to grab more! These little guys are super delicious. I love the super chewy center and the chocolate on the outside isn't too sweet, it is just perfect. They remind me of Rolos but with a much deeper and more sophisticated flavor. Buy some for your living room table!
Shai C.
Shai C.

The rich dark chocolate and caramel flavor of this candy keeps calling me back for more. My great-grandmother used to buy packs of these at a time, and I constantly ask her if I could have another. The fact that you can eat one and it takes such a long time to chew because it sticks to your teeth is what makes this so good!
Gina G.
Gina G.
Herrin, IL

Yum! These are so delicious! They are a great smooth chocolate on the outside and a deliciously chewy caramel inside. The caramel is somewhat hard, so I wouldn't just try to bite in immediately. They are best if you leave them in your mouth a while and really enjoy the chocolate before biting into the caramel.
Nou L.
Nou L.

I remember seeing the Riesen commercials on TV, they definitely made the candy looked like it was really good. Personally it tastes pretty good but what really bothers me is how it gets stuck in your teeth so easily. I know you don't need to bite it but I find that the piece is too big as they prewrapped them.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.

Dark chocolate is my favorite, and I've loved these since I was a kid. I could eat a whole bag in one sitting, though I try not to do that anymore. ;) The only gripe with these is that the caramel is really, really chewy and gets stuck to my teeth if I try to bite into it.
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
Westminster, CO

These just look delicious and the taste doesn't disappoint. The caramel is kind of hard so you have to be careful when you chew them but worth it. They are unique and I don't fell like there other candies like it. so delicious and just writing this makes me want some now!
Iman N.
Iman N.

My mother makes me buy these all the time, she loves them so much. It's dark but not bitter and the caramely stuff in the middle is so great and its just the kind of treat you can have when you want something small and wonderful to eat with your tea or after a big dinner.
Candous D.
Candous D.
Salem, MO

These are amazing. They are rich and decadent. The chocolate is so silky smooth. Intense carmel flavor and the chew last a while so you can enjoy the flavor instead of swallow it right down. Great stocking stuffer and great for the candy dish. just great for all ages
Abby W.
Abby W.
Unionville, MI

Chewy chocolaty goodness. You can't have just one! The dark caramel is delicious on its own but then Storck coats it in chocolate!! Sensory overload! I love that they are individually wrapped so I can take hem on the go. I totally recommend Riesen treats.
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Seward, PA

Have you always liked Riesens or is it an acquired adult taste?
Amber R.
Amber R.
Oak Creek, WI

Do you prefer Riesen or Rollo's? (both are chocolate covered caramel candies)
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
Mount vernon, Ky

How do you really pronounce RIESEN?
R A.
R A.
Detroit, MI

I never tried this candy but oh my looks very gooooood. wish I had those right now. You can never go wrong with any type chocolate.
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Tullahoma, TN

Do these bring back childhood memories for anyone else? My grandparents love these, and I still do.

Join Now