Riemann P20 SPF20 1 Day/10 Hour Protection 200ml

by riemann p20

Once a Day Sun Protection: P20 is a quick drying, clear lotion with photostable UVA and UVB filters. Offers 10 hours sun protection with only one application and remains very water resistant up to 80 min. in the water.

Riemann P20 SPF20 1 Day/10 Hour Protection 200ml; Riemann P20; 200ml; Quantity - 1

Do you if this leaves a white cast on ppl with darker skin?
Start your review of Riemann P20 SPF20 1 Day/10 Hour Protection 200ml!
Kristin H.
Brooklyn, NY
It’s super hydrating and offers excellent all day protection. I’ve already noticed a difference in the quality of my skin
Kayleigh S.
Glasgow
I love this product and it is my go to suncream protection now. I apply this product twice per day and have not been burnt when using this. I have previously recommended it to family and friends who have also started using it since.
Emma C.
This is my go to sun screen when on holiday. I like the fact that I don’t need to constantly think about topping up my sun cream during the day after every dip in the pool although I do top up occasionally with other sun cream in the hot midday sun for peace of mind. The only draw back is the staining. If you spill this it’s definitely leaving a yellow mark behind and I tend to avoid wearing too many white clothes so I don’t ruin my things
Ask a question to the Influenster community...