BY RIEMANN

Riemann P20 Once A Day Sun Filter SPF20 is perfect for people who like swimming in the Sunshine, P20 Once a Day Sunfilter is simply not like any other product. It is a unique product as it needs to be applied only once a day - so you can simply get on with enjoying yourself. Active 15 minutes after application. It is a unique product as it needs to be applied only once a day - Active 15 minutes after application. There's no need to re-apply the product - so you can simply get on with enjoying yourself. (Easy-to-follow instructions are provided with each bottle). Riemann P20 Once-a-Day Sunfilter provides high sun protection - factor 20 - and is still 90% effective after swimming. P20 is remarkably good value - Once a day application means a little goes a long way and therefore it is more economical than other sun preparations which need to be re-applied regularly during the day. Not only all this, but P20 has been proven in the scorching Saharan sun and many other extreme conditions. see more...

Sofie O.
P20 is a very oily and greasy sunscreen. I love it because it stays on all day and you only have to apply it once. However, the sunscreen has a yellow color to it and that yellow color transfers to anything and everything you touch within the first 15 minutes or more. I only wear P20
If I have the option to go swimming after 15 minutes of wearing it because it will no longer be greasy or rub off. It is not like most sunscreens that are kind of thick and white, but it is an oil, which I like about it.
Sophie G.
This box of heaven is my life saver on holiday. I’m one of those people who is completely grossed out by sun cream, or any cream at all for that matter. P20 is more of an oily texture, which sinks in your skin within seconds, which is fab, as if it didn’t, I would be cringing because of the slime texture😂 Stays on all day and is water proof. Also gives you a nice tan too. Would definitely recommend, worth the money!
Laura G.
This is fab! I use this every time I go in the sun. It still allows me to tan but I get a good coverage from the sun. It’s a very gently oil but it does stain cloth if you spill any on it, I would definitely buy it again!
Phoebe R.
Bristol
I hate the feel of sunscreen on my skin when I put this on it just sinks straight into the skin and it feel weightless;it is also very effective.
Chloe d.
Greenhills, Dublin
Best sunscreen ever, honestly. You dont need to keep reapplying, its waterproof, has no nasty smell and is clear like an oil!