BY RIEDEL

Riedel Wine Glasses, Vinum Bordeaux Pay 6 Get 8 Set Home - Dining & Entertaining Drinkware - Glassware see more...

• how is the quality of these glasses? I love a slight heavy mater...1 Answers
  • Are they easy to clean and not leave water marks. 8 Answers
  • I need a new set of wine glasses are they dishwasher safe ?6 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
I believe these glasses are nice and durable but are too expensive for the quality and quantity you receive. I have both these and wine glasses I picked up at the dollAr store and the dollar store ones are sturdier and actually led to my mom thinking they were the more expensive ones! I recommend you save your money and pick some cheaper alternatives up at your local dollar tree or home goods.
Constance B.
My favorite wine glasses! They are thin but still thick enough to hold a good grip on and they are the perfect height to fill a good and decent size glass of wine! They are pretty and reliable all at the same time
Emma P.
Winchester, Va
Mmm, Riedel. If you are looking to purchase wine glasses, purchase these. There are several sets, some are lesser quality, some are of higher quality. The Vinum line is the first line, and is great for everyday use, while still being a bit of a show off. They have 24% crystal, though are machine made. I recommend these for day to day life, because they are more affordable, but still excellent quality.
Personally, I don't want to spend too much on wine glasses, because with all of the company we have over, one or two glasses are bound to break eventually. I can't spend a fortune to replace them, so I like to stick with the Vinum line. They are beautiful glasses, sturdy, and in my opinion, each shape is the perfect size.
Clarissa G.
Baytown , TX
We bought this set at target on sale, which was a steal! It's pretty awesome, I love a table setting all the time and these give a nice touch to that. They're reasonably priced but target or Ross usually have them at a better price
Robin M.
Savannah, Ga
I ordered these from a Wine Enthusiast magazine (I think)... Or maybe target?... Anyways, I love the elegance of the glasses, but they stood no chance against my boyfriend's careless dishwashing. All but one of them are broken now
Holly H.
Springfield, MA
Riedel is pretty much the only brand of dishware I purchase now. These wine glasses look & feel expensive, but they were so affordable! I found them at Marshalls. Love them & definitely recommend.
Samantha H.
Awesome house warming gift for the girls. They simple and cute but look good in the kitchen for decoration. No too expensive and for a set you can't even complain about price
Liz T.
These are great! They are affordable, and they last a long time. They are perfect for someone who is looking to buy a lot of wine glasses for a party or something.
Morgann R.
Loyalton, CA
Riddle Wine Glasses are great. I have a few sets of them and love to use them for entertaining. They can be pricey but are well worth it. They have many different styles of glasses for all different types of wine.
Maby M.
Being a busy mom, wine is essential and a necessity in life.
Especially when you have glasses like these, it makes you feel more sassy and important. lol to me at least
Stephanie R.
Ceres, CA
Are they easy to clean and not leave water marks.
Megan S.
Hope mills, NC
How fragile are them glasses? would you say they are of a higher quality?
Donna  D.
Irvine, CA
I need a new set of wine glasses are they dishwasher safe ?
nikki m.
how is the quality of these glasses? I love a slight heavy material. Not a plastic cheap glass feel. Are these any good?