BY RIEDEL

Riedel oaked and chardonnay wine glass set of 2 see more...

Buy on Wayfair
Haley F.
I got these as a wedding gift and will use them two to three times a week and they are absolutely wonderfully crafted. I would recommend these to anyone giving a gift for a wedding.
Haley Fox @gocountryliving
Ashley W.
The Riedel brand can have a higher price tag, but with that you get unrivaled quality and service. They are nice to look at and hold up nicely
Gina R.
Wixom, MI
Very durable and pretty glasses! Just a little pricey for only two glasses, could definitely find a better price elsewhere.
Lacey S.
Amazing glass for you to pour your favorite wine in, comes in a set of two perfect for you and your friend or lover.
Karmo S.
Elmhurst, NY
The wine glass is very classy and easy to handle. Price is not bad. I enjoy my drink on these glasses.
Bashayr S.
Cedar Falls, IA
These are so elegant for a romantic night it with your man! it's a must have in my opinion!!
Samantha H.
Marysville, CA
My husband and I love these we use ours all the time! we usually chill the glass first
Gloria L.
panorama city, CA
These wine glasses are so cute I always purchase them wen I get a chance to get them
Shaunalee M.
Little ridge, NB
Me and my husband really like these glasses. store them in the freezer and our wine stays chilled