BY RIDGECREST HERBALS

RidgeCrest Herbals - PhysiQOL Natural Pain Relief - 60 Vegan CapsulesRidgeCrest Herbals PhysiQOL Natural Pain Relief is a homeopathic remedy with herbal support. It is a safe non-toxicnon-habit forming all-natural pain formula designed to fight pain on multiple levels. Ingredients in PhysiQOL hav see more...

rosalique M.
I love my Tylenol when I'm in pain but, I was looking for a homeopathic Pain reliever because I'm trying to be more health-conscious on what I put in my body. My review on this stuff is that it doesn't work like my Tylenol. It kind of gets rid of the pain and I took it quite a few times to see if it would get better but it didn't that much so my conclusion is that this stuff is just not for me so I think I will stick with Tylenol pain reliever.
Annie H.
Boaz, AL
I have a lot of chronic pain and was taking a lot of advil and aleve. This product actually helped a lot! It was sent to me for free as a product review, however, looking at prices online, it's rather expensive at almost $40.00 a bottle. If prices come down, I'll definitely buy this product, but I can't afford $35 - $40/bottle.