BY RID-X

Rid-X Septic System Treatment 1-Dose Powder, 9.8 oz: Helps prevent septic backups Powerful, concentrated formula Safe for all pipes and tanks One monthly dose for septic tanks up to 1,500 gallons in size Concentrated powder formula contains billions of 100% natural active bacteria and enzymes Breaks down the solid organic household waste that can accumulate in your septic tank, such as detergents, soaps, grease, proteins and paper Helps prolong the life of your septic system Contains one 9.8 oz dose of concentrated power see more...

• I wanted to know do this product really works? Thank you.7 Answers
Kelly F.
Vineland, NJ
We have a septic tank and this product is a must. We have been using it for 20 years. It does help the septic. I strongly advise everyone with a septic to use it monthly.
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Tried this one didn't get the results I wanted maybe I didn't use it right but does smell Good.
Magan F.
Shade Gap , PA
My grandparents had a horrible time with their toilets clogging. rid-x fixed the problem and now it's used on a regular bases at their home and all of our rental properties.
Amy r.
Eagan, MN
This is a product we use yearly if not every 6 months. Used twice and did the job. Will keep buying this product.
Nikki B.
Vivian, LA
While it's not the most glamorous product, i use this monthly to avoid issues with our septic system. Nobody wants to deal with that!
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
I highly recommended this product if you are having troubles with your toilets. It works fast antd gets the job done
Jaymi B.
Bluffton, SC
Get that system clean! get all the gunk out and then you wont have to worry about it overflowing!
Jody B.
Gladstone, OR
I have a septic system and use ridx once a month to keep it from backing up.
Jennifer H.
Drummonds, TN
This is a must for anyone that has a septic system. This will help reduce the grim that builds up in your septic system and will reduce the use of a pumping company
Tasha S.
I wanted to know do this product really works? Thank you.