BY RID-X

Rid-X Septic System Treatment 1-Dose Powder, 9.8 oz: Helps prevent septic backups Powerful, concentrated formula Safe for all pipes and tanks One monthly dose for septic tanks up to 1,500 gallons in size Concentrated powder formula contains billions of 100% natural active bacteria and enzymes Breaks down the solid organic household waste that can accumulate in your septic tank, such as detergents, soaps, grease, proteins and paper Helps prolong the life of your septic system Contains one 9.8 oz dose of concentrated power see more...

• I wanted to know do this product really works? Thank you.7 Answers
jessica l.
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Tried this one didn't get the results I wanted maybe I didn't use it right but does smell Good.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Vineland, NJ
We have a septic tank and this product is a must. We have been using it for 20 years. It does help the septic. I strongly advise everyone with a septic to use it monthly.
Amy r.
Amy r.
Eagan, MN
This is a product we use yearly if not every 6 months. Used twice and did the job. Will keep buying this product.
Jody B.
Jody B.
Gladstone, OR
I have a septic system and use ridx once a month to keep it from backing up.
Jaymi B.
Jaymi B.
Bluffton, SC
Get that system clean! get all the gunk out and then you wont have to worry about it overflowing!
Myra H.
Myra H.
Decorator Expert
I was having the worst time with my toilets and bathtub clogging up, and a coworker recommended using Rid X, and after one go the plumbing has been so much better. No clogs since using, and I'll make sure to use this regularly to prevent the backups in the future.
Mia W.
Mia W.
This works great on your plumbing systems. We had a clog in our sink and it worked it out in minutes.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
I highly recommended this product if you are having troubles with your toilets. It works fast antd gets the job done
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
I wanted to know do this product really works? Thank you.