BY RID-X

Rid-X Septic System Treatment 1-Dose Powder, 9.8 oz: Helps prevent septic backups Powerful, concentrated formula Safe for all pipes and tanks One monthly dose for septic tanks up to 1,500 gallons in size Concentrated powder formula contains billions of 100% natural active bacteria and enzymes Breaks down the solid organic household waste that can accumulate in your septic tank, such as detergents, soaps, grease, proteins and paper Helps prolong the life of your septic system Contains one 9.8 oz dose of concentrated power see more...

• I wanted to know do this product really works? Thank you.7 Answers
Nikki B.
Vivian , LA
While it's not the most glamorous product, i use this monthly to avoid issues with our septic system. Nobody wants to deal with that!
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Use this once a month for our septic tank keeps use from having to have it emptied as often this is a must for country living.
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is great for unclogging dirty drains you use the full product in 1 use it works really well on a continued cycle ...
Amanda C.
Chickamauga, GA
I highly recommended this product if you are having troubles with your toilets. It works fast antd gets the job done
Amy r.
Eagan, MN
This is a product we use yearly if not every 6 months. Used twice and did the job. Will keep buying this product.
Mia W.
This works great on your plumbing systems. We had a clog in our sink and it worked it out in minutes.
Jaymi B.
Bluffton, SC
Get that system clean! get all the gunk out and then you wont have to worry about it overflowing!
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Tried this one didn't get the results I wanted maybe I didn't use it right but does smell Good.
Jody B.
Gladstone, OR
I have a septic system and use ridx once a month to keep it from backing up.
Tasha S.
Decorator Expert Level 4
I wanted to know do this product really works? Thank you.