BY RID-X

Rid-X Septic System Treatment 1-Dose Powder, 9.8 oz: Helps prevent septic backups Powerful, concentrated formula Safe for all pipes and tanks One monthly dose for septic tanks up to 1,500 gallons in size Concentrated powder formula contains billions of 100% natural active bacteria and enzymes Breaks down the solid organic household waste that can accumulate in your septic tank, such as detergents, soaps, grease, proteins and paper Helps prolong the life of your septic system Contains one 9.8 oz dose of concentrated power see more...

• I wanted to know do this product really works? Thank you.7 Answers
Amy M.
Waterford, PA
I like to use this product to keep my septic system running smoothly, but definitely need to use it more. I think it's recommended to be used monthly but I usually only remember to use it a few times a year. It is designed to prevent problems, not for an immediate fix for a current problem so would use this product before you run into septic troubles!
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
For our septic system it works well, creating the necessary bacteria population to break down the "stuff". The tank fills up twice as slower if it is not used, the price is excellent and the product is efficient.
Mary Cay M.
Riverview, FL
Love this product. We have a family home in Texas that has a septic system. I put it in the toilet every visit. I have never had any issues. I am so happy someone told me about this product years ago!
Jennifer H.
Drummonds, TN
This is a must for anyone that has a septic system. This will help reduce the grim that builds up in your septic system and will reduce the use of a pumping company
Myra H.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I was having the worst time with my toilets and bathtub clogging up, and a coworker recommended using Rid X, and after one go the plumbing has been so much better. No clogs since using, and I'll make sure to use this regularly to prevent the backups in the future.
Missica S.
Barboursville, WV
We had a horrible time with our plumbing either no flushing properly or draining really slowly. This product works like a charm! We put it in at night with a single flush, then leave it to sit all night.
Magan F.
Pleasanton , TX
My grandparents had a horrible time with their toilets clogging. rid-x fixed the problem and now it's used on a regular bases at their home and all of our rental properties.
Kelly F.
Vineland, NJ
We have a septic tank and this product is a must. We have been using it for 20 years. It does help the septic. I strongly advise everyone with a septic to use it monthly.
Tayonna B.
This stuff works really well. I often wash my hair in the shower or sink and it can get clogged up pretty bad. This is always the remedy.
Rosangela D.
It does smell good but for reason I don't get the result I was expecting. And it's kinda pricey too for me I wouldn't purchase it again
Tasha S.
Decorator Expert Level 4
I wanted to know do this product really works? Thank you.