BY RID #16 in Lice Treatments

Rid Step 3 Home Lice, Bedbug & Dust Mite Spray..
Kills lice & their eggs on mattresses, furniture, car interiors and other non-washable items.
Not For Use On Humans.
Bayer, the Bayer Cross, RID and the RID logo are registered trademarks of Bayer.
Net Wt. 5 oz (141.8 g).. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Haley B.
Forest City, NC
While I was at Walmart buying the kit for my kids I went ahead and bought this spray to make sure the couches where my nieces were laying was taken care of!( I couldn't believe they had lice and didnt tell me, 13years old) I haven't seen anything thus far.. Will keep checking then respray tomorrow night!
Laura M.
Eagle Lake, TX
Lice is a very unpleasant topic, but lets be honest, we've all had to deal with them. You cant just take care of your head and think they are good for good, no you have to spray your bead and clothes clean as well. This spray really does help!!!
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
The dreaded lice! At least when it strikes I can count on RID to help get rid of the pesky buggers!
Sheri C.
I have used this product when my daughter got headlice. Its not the most comfortable thing and nobody really likes to talk about it and to let people know they had it but truth is lice jumps from dirty hair to clean hair . This product seemed to work well...we did not have another infestation!