RID Lice Killing Shampoo

by RID

Step 1, 1-2-3 Lice Elimination System Lice Treatment - Maximum Strength Shampoo & Conditioner in One #1 Lice Killing Brand Nothing proven more effective Works fast to kill lice and eggs Helps children return to school "nit free" RID® Lice Killing Shampoo will kill lice completely without leaving a chemical residue.  Amount of shampoo needed will vary by hair length.  Refer to side of package for guidelines. The patented RID® comb  is proven 100% effective as demonstrated in laboratory studies performed by trained testers.  Individual results may vary.  RID® 1-2-3 Lice Elimination System Completely eliminate lice from your family and home. Step 1:  Kill Lice Apply RID® Lice Killing Shampoo according to label directions. Repeat this step 7 to 10 days later to help prevent reinfestation. Step 2:  Comb-Ou

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RID Lice Killing Shampoo!
San Tan Vly, AZ
Purchased at: Walgreens
No longer works for most lice. It’s still my first line when fighting the evil parasites, but I usually need a secondary method for killing them and destroying their nests in the heads of my children.
Forest city, NC
I never knew what lice even looked like until a few days ago when my TWO YEAR OLD CHILD was scratching her head like crazy! I was furious at first, but then I calmed down and stepped into action! From washing all the bedding to treating all the kids' heads! I went to Walmart looking for the best thing on the market, but ended up with this! Thus far I haven't seen anymore from treating her the first time... But will check daily and treat again on Sunday.
Monroe, NY
Lice have become resistant! I was horrified when my family, and even I was infested...I ran out and bought rid, went to a lice expert a few days later as I can't comb out my own hair...she recommended lice logic and a different comb. I was watching nits and younger bugs slide right through the teeth!
Sadieville, KY
Rid works great. We had family come over that had the nasty little bugs but after treatment everyone was fine.
It's all about the comb. This comb doesn't have small enough teeth. The nits and small bugs slip through.
marrero
My daughter had live really bad from dancing and using this has helped soooo much . Love and egg free