RID Complete Lice Elimination Kit

by RID

#17 in Lice Treatments

Rid Complete Lice Elimination Kit.
America's leading lice brand.
For over 10 years.
New exclusive comb.
Complete lice elimination kit with Ridvantage lice comb.
The only comb with RID's patent pending diamond-time design.
100% effective for the removal of head and body lice eggs.
Rid treat lice killing shampoo.
Rid remove lice & egg comb-out gel.
Rid control home lice, bed bug & dust mite spray.
Easy to follow instructions. 1 Treat. 2. Remove. 3. Control.
Bayer.
Need help call Rid 1-800-RID-LICE
See side panel for additional precautions.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RID Complete Lice Elimination Kit!
2 years agoStafford , VA
This Rid kit was so hard to find but when I did it worked! My daughter had head lice at the end of the school year and no one had an entire kit. When I finally found this at Walgreens I was excited. It worked so well. We were able to clear up the little critters quickly.
2 years ago
My kids have had lice again. I love the treatment for the hair and it works great to get rid of the lice. Love all the treatments for the hair. Very reasonable price.
5 years ago
My child picked up lice from school without my knowledge so by the time we knew he had it so did our younger child as well, who is not is school. I bought this product & it worked great! We did the treatment & I combed through their hair for an hour afterwards & didn't find any more live bugs. 5 days after the treatment I did the second treatment & only got baby lice which means the product did what it was supposed to. They have been lice free every since.
4 years agoColumbus , IN
It doesn't work. If you have to deal with lice call your doctor for medicine. The product from my doctor worked the first time and was much cheaper with my insurance. The RID was like flushing my money down the drain.
2 years agoLeander , TX
I feel like every time my mother or I had to use this on my sister or my daughter it was alot of work for little to no results Ill stick to tea tree oil and coconut oil much cheaper and alot less hassle and not to mention alot less chemical
4 years agoPalmdale, CA
My daughter started preschool this year and has caught lice twice already! :( Thank goodness I picked up this kit. It got rid of all those pests in her hair in one go.
4 years agoNew York, NY
I used this every time I got lice at school when I was younger. The smell it pretty strong but it sure does the trick! Make sure to leave the product in for the amount of time listed in the instructions and comb through through-roughly. You'll be sure to be lice free in no time!
2 years agoPERRY, AR
Growing up with little money and 3 of use beautiful wild hair girls who friended everyone and they shared their hair friends. I can still smell this shampoo today thinking back. Wondered wonderfully.
4 years agoAbilene, TX
This is a great kit if you have a child with a lot of hair, everything you will need to deal with lice is in this kit! Great value for the money too!
6 years agoEagle Lake, TX
I remember being youg when I got lice, boy was I in trouble. My mom Quickly went to buy "RID" and within a week they where gone for good.