Ricolino,Bubulubu Bubu Lubu 24ct uploaded by Sheila P.Ricolino,Bubulubu Bubu Lubu 24ct uploaded by Jakeline B.

BY RICOLINO,BUBULUBU

Michelle A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I remember my mom would always buy me this there so good i would always eat the chocolate lol and leave the rest and throw it aways
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
I have liked these since i was little. Its a mix of marshmallow, strawberry jelly all covered in chocolate and in perfect balance.
Bertha C.
Delicious loved them as a kid... Creamy strawberry jam and marshmallow filling with a not too sweet chocolate cover its amazing!
Amber P.
I used to LOVE these as a little kid! My parents would have to hide the box! Unfortunately, I can't really find them around here.
Sofia C.
Acworth, GA
Amazing treats. they taste so good frozen to .they are always one of the best treats to put in the pinatas and candy bags
Vanessa E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Oh I love them can't believe I'm the only one to write a review great product it's delicious used to love them as a kid
Jakeline B.
Harrison, NJ
Tienen un delicioso sabor. Cuando se mezcla el chocolate con fresa es increíblemente delicioso mis hijas lo adoran....
Sheila P.
Arnoldsville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are a combination of milk chocolate and strawberry gummy, when your craving both, these definitely do the trick!
Mahya J.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these! I like the combination of textures used in this product and therefore providing it with a unique flavor.
Alex H.
The strawberry and marshmallow go great together. One of those candies that are good kiddie bag stuffers for parties.
Mayra G.
Porque te gustan!!!
Vanessa E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who hasdent try this is delicious