Ricolino Marshmallow Lollipop with Chocolate and Gummies - Paleta Payaso (10 Pieces)

BY RICOLINO

Nancy H.
I have siblings and whenever they get this they love it sometimes they are so hard to find!
Lucila G.
Everyone loved getting these cool treats this Halloween! It's just enough to make your kids smile and cute enough to take a picture. This is Halloween and while some are afraid of clowns, it's guaranteed your kids won't run away from this cute clown ❤️️🎃🕸🕷 #HappyHalloween2016
Anna R.
Turlock, CA
I been eating this since i was little
i love this candy marshmallow cover in chocolate
me and my sisters would always have are dad buy us some
Gema G.
Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario
These are good there hard to find in Toronto unless u have a Spanish superstore close to u or if u live in Kensington market area
jessica e.
Me encantan estas paletas de bombón forradas con chocolate las comparto para cualquier evento no deben de faltar para los niños
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
I have lot of time without trying these but they make me remember my childhood. They're good, but not the best sweet ever. The chocolate coverage should be thicker, the marshmallow and the gummies are fine but too simple (am I expecting too much?). Their price is fine for the product and if I have the chance of getting them I would definitely buy them.
María camila A.
CL 64 BA CR 106-67
Quisiera saber el precio de este producto Se ven muy buenos acá en Colombia no los venden ?
María camila A.