Ricolino Marshmallow Lollipop with Chocolate and Gummies - Paleta Payaso (10 Pieces)

BY RICOLINO #57 in Marshmallows

S G.
My kids love these. Love going to the candy store and picking some for my kids
Blanca B.
Great treat on the go. always get these when I go grocery shopping.
Harlie S.
I hate these💧💧😂💧😂😂😂😁💦😂😂😂😂😂😝😂💦💧💧😂💦😂💧😂💦💙😂💙💦💦😂😰😂😂😂😂💧😂😰😰😰💙😍
Mercedes M.
Maracaibo
I have lot of time without trying these but they make me remember my childhood. They're good, but not the best sweet ever. The chocolate coverage should be thicker, the marshmallow and the gummies are fine but too simple (am I expecting too much?). Their price is fine for the product and if I have the chance of getting them I would definitely buy them.
Gema G.
Toronto , Ontario, Ontario, ontario
These are good there hard to find in Toronto unless u have a Spanish superstore close to u or if u live in Kensington market area
jessica e.
Me encantan estas paletas de bombón forradas con chocolate las comparto para cualquier evento no deben de faltar para los niños
María camila A.
CL 64 BA CR 106-67
Quisiera saber el precio de este producto Se ven muy buenos acá en Colombia no los venden ?
María camila A.