Ricolino Marshmallow Lollipop with Chocolate and Gummies - Paleta Payaso (10 Pieces)

BY RICOLINO #57 in Marshmallows

ana o.
I love this candy . I buy it every weekend I go to the store and my daughter loves it too. The chocolate is so good
Marianthony M.
MIAMI, FL
comia of these candies in my infacia I loved my grandfather always had bought me these strange sweet as you eat!
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Perfect childhood memory . these are marshmallows covered with basically chocolate with gummies . reaaaly good
Isamar L.
One of my childhood favorite. Remember when i would take the eyes and the mouth of to eat them last. 👌🏽😂
crystal m.
I grew up eating these. They're a classic. So delicious. Always save the gummy eyes and mouth for last.
Alexandra S.
Not much of a marshmallow person so when I tried these I really didn't like it. They are very sweet
Maria M.
Omg I used to eat this when I was a little girl,it so good the marshmallow with chocolate love it
Jasmine P.
La puente , Ca
I have always had these when I was little my mom would talk about how good they were & they are
Nancy H.
I have siblings and whenever they get this they love it sometimes they are so hard to find!
luisa s.
Bronx, NY
I like this marshmallo lollipop, not too sweet just with the right amount of sweetness
María camila A.
CL 64 BA CR 106-67
Quisiera saber el precio de este producto Se ven muy buenos acá en Colombia no los venden ?
María camila A.