Ricolino Marshmallow Lollipop with Chocolate and Gummies - Paleta Payaso (10 Pieces)

BY RICOLINO #57 in Marshmallows

Maidy G.
Watertown, WI
Eating one of these paletas sure takes me to when I was little,it's always been one of my favorite snacks,specially the gummy eyes and mouth,so tasty 😋👍🏼
Brittany K.
Ontario, CA
It has a great taste it has a shell around the marshmallow and it has a gooey consistency but its honestly super great and fun for kids to eat!
Anna R.
Turlock , CA
I been eating this since i was little
i love this candy marshmallow cover in chocolate
me and my sisters would always have are dad buy us some
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
I remember when i was a kud i would always want this candy. i would always eat the eyes first, then the mouth and the whole candy at last.
nely t.
Reading, PA
Oh my god !!!!!! this is literally my childhood!!!!!!! I love these. always ate then. I would eat the gummies off first and then the rest.
Mia E.
I love these and now my so loves these. the chocolatey outside with the gooey marshmallow inside and the gummy eyes. it's such a fun candy.
Mayra C.
Love these marshmallow lollipops. And so do my kids. It has the perfect combination of marshmallow, chocolate, and gummys. yumm.
Yajaira C.
Kansas City, MO
this is my favorite candy i love it its soft and the taste is choclety and the eyes are so good i love it and so do my family
Elizabeth D.
I used to love buying these when I lived in a are where we had latino markets. Now they're so hard to find. So delicious.
Talissa G.
Oooh yessss. Marshmallow with chocolate best combo lol I would take out the eyes and the mouth , and eat it last , ...
María camila A.
CL 64 BA CR 106-67
Quisiera saber el precio de este producto Se ven muy buenos acá en Colombia no los venden ?
María camila A.