Ricolino Marshmallow Lollipop with Chocolate and Gummies - Paleta Payaso (10 Pieces)

BY RICOLINO

Brittany K.
Ontario, CA
It has a great taste it has a shell around the marshmallow and it has a gooey consistency but its honestly super great and fun for kids to eat!
Mia E.
I love these and now my so loves these. the chocolatey outside with the gooey marshmallow inside and the gummy eyes. it's such a fun candy.
Vicky S.
Clute, TX
Omg my favorite childhood marshmallow lollipop. Covered in a crunchy chocolate coat, ropes with an adorable gummies for Face features. Love this still to this day.
Jessica G.
Sacramento, CA
Brings me back to my childhood! These are so good. Marshmallow dipped in chocolate on a lollipop stick with candy eyes and mouth and nose. Delicious treat.
Aurelia S.
Bakersfield , CA
I remember when i was a kud i would always want this candy. i would always eat the eyes first, then the mouth and the whole candy at last.
Talissa G.
Oooh yessss. Marshmallow with chocolate best combo lol I would take out the eyes and the mouth , and eat it last , ...
luisa s.
Bronx, NY
I like this marshmallo lollipop, not too sweet just with the right amount of sweetness
ana o.
I love this candy . I buy it every weekend I go to the store and my daughter loves it too. The chocolate is so good
Hazel J.
Perris, CA
Perfect childhood memory . these are marshmallows covered with basically chocolate with gummies . reaaaly good
Mayra C.
Love these marshmallow lollipops. And so do my kids. It has the perfect combination of marshmallow, chocolate, and gummys. yumm.
María camila A.
CL 64 BA CR 106-67
Quisiera saber el precio de este producto Se ven muy buenos acá en Colombia no los venden ?
María camila A.