Ricolino Marshmallow Lollipop with Chocolate and Gummies - Paleta Payaso (10 Pieces)

BY RICOLINO

Yajaira C.
Kansas City, MO
this is my favorite candy i love it its soft and the taste is choclety and the eyes are so good i love it and so do my family
Marianthony M.
comia of these candies in my infacia I loved my grandfather always had bought me these strange sweet as you eat!
Alexandra S.
Not much of a marshmallow person so when I tried these I really didn't like it. They are very sweet
Es un producto que me gusta mucho!! Es de muy buena calidad, sabor, lo único malo es que si no está en refrigeración el palo se sale con facilidad, su precio es muy accesible y es común encontrarlo en todas las tiendas .
Genesis J.
This makes me happy! Hahaha my mom always bough these for my siblings and i. i remember how we all use to sit together and eat them and make games on whose going to eat the "eye" gummy first or what not. I currently have to in my counter, One for me and one for my Son :D
Edgar M.
Visalia, CA
Grew up eating these as a kid!!! It is a round marshmallow covered in rich chocolate then has three gummies that make up a face, two eyes and a mouth. Fun to eat and taste delicious.
Luisa G.
These are my nephews obsession! They're so yummy and the marshmallow is so soft under the chocolate. They also have mini versions of this in some places! Perfect for a snack!
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is a classic Mexican candy that you can't help but love! Better than chocolate covered peeps and this candy includes a smiling gummy face that is addictive.
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
I love these but I can never finish the whole thing in one sitting. They are like way overly sweet but it's sort of like an impulse sweet tooth type of thing.
Maria F.
I remember when i was younger my mother would buy these for my siblings and i. They are so delicious and now i buy them for my kids and they love them too.
María camila A.
CL 64 BA CR 106-67
Quisiera saber el precio de este producto Se ven muy buenos acá en Colombia no los venden ?
María camila A.