Ricolino Marshmallow Lollipop with Chocolate and Gummies - Paleta Payaso (10 Pieces) uploaded by Antonia M.Ricolino Marshmallow Lollipop with Chocolate and Gummies - Paleta Payaso (10 Pieces) uploaded by Zaira G.

BY RICOLINO

Antonia M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use to eat these all the time when I was little. These are so cute and such a nice little sweet treat. They’re extremely affordable and I think anyone would like these that likes marshmallows and chocolate. I also always thought that the packaging was really cute too. They’re a simple treat but it’s pretty cute for kids since the gummies form a smiley face.
Es un producto que me gusta mucho!! Es de muy buena calidad, sabor, lo único malo es que si no está en refrigeración el palo se sale con facilidad, su precio es muy accesible y es común encontrarlo en todas las tiendas .
Lucila G.
Everyone loved getting these cool treats this Halloween! It's just enough to make your kids smile and cute enough to take a picture. This is Halloween and while some are afraid of clowns, it's guaranteed your kids won't run away from this cute clown ❤️️🎃🕸🕷 #HappyHalloween2016
Genesis J.
This makes me happy! Hahaha my mom always bough these for my siblings and i. i remember how we all use to sit together and eat them and make games on whose going to eat the "eye" gummy first or what not. I currently have to in my counter, One for me and one for my Son :D
Edgar M.
Visalia, CA
Grew up eating these as a kid!!! It is a round marshmallow covered in rich chocolate then has three gummies that make up a face, two eyes and a mouth. Fun to eat and taste delicious.
Luisa G.
These are my nephews obsession! They're so yummy and the marshmallow is so soft under the chocolate. They also have mini versions of this in some places! Perfect for a snack!
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is a classic Mexican candy that you can't help but love! Better than chocolate covered peeps and this candy includes a smiling gummy face that is addictive.
Vicky S.
Pasadena , TX
Omg my favorite childhood marshmallow lollipop. Covered in a crunchy chocolate coat, ropes with an adorable gummies for Face features. Love this still to this day.
Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
I love these but I can never finish the whole thing in one sitting. They are like way overly sweet but it's sort of like an impulse sweet tooth type of thing.
Maria F.
I remember when i was younger my mother would buy these for my siblings and i. They are so delicious and now i buy them for my kids and they love them too.
María camila A.
CL 64 BA CR 106-67
Quisiera saber el precio de este producto Se ven muy buenos acá en Colombia no los venden ?
María camila A.