BY RICOLA #84 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

New! With Natural Herbs and Berries From Switzerland Helps Support Immune System* Ricola Natural Mixed Berry drops use raspberries, black currant and bilberries in combination with a mixture of Swiss alpine herbs and vitamin C. Two drops provide 100% of the Daily Value of Vitamin C to help support the body s immune system* in a refreshing, natural way. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Crystal S.
These cough drops are amazing my children and my husband both can eat these as if they were candies I have to remind them that they are going to help them with their throat being sore. They are highly effective and my family definitely would recommend.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my go to vitamin c drops when I'm sick. They don't taste bad and they work great. I take 2-3 drops a day and it usually shortens my cold. I get them at my local Wegmans and they are inexpensive.
Molly H.
Crystal Lake, IL
I really like these drops because they are soothing without being an actual cough drop. they are a vitamin c supplement drop, which helps give me a boost! Great flavor so you do not mind grabbing for one. Rivoli makes great products and I always have a couple bags on hand.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
This is my absolute favorite! Every time I get a cold or flu and my throat hurts this is my first purchase, I always take a few before bed and in the morning my throat is all better!
Keri Lyne B.
Great Lakes, IL
LOVE LOVE LOVE Ricola cough drops, especially when I have a cold in the fall and winter time. They are very soothing and come in a variety of different flavors! I personally love the Cherry and honey ones!
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
All of my family likes these drops.Ricola vitamin c supplement drops are very soothing to your throat.I love the flavor.Plus the fact of extra vitamin C is a win,win to me
Makyla B.
Ricola is the hands down best cough drops! These are good my kids love them I however like the natural ones the best! They like them more because they taste sweeter!
Brittany N.
These drops are life savers in the fall and winter time when my throat gets scratchy the most. The flavor is great and the vitamin C is an added bonus to the soothing effects that the drop has.
Denise W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
When we are sick with the flu in this house we run for these. Not only do they taste great they also work and helps sooth a sore throat or a persistent cough.
Wanessa M.
Marietta, OH
Ricola is a household name for a reason. It has a soothing effect. And this one is works just as well, but it taste way better than any other Ricola flavor.
Katie M.
La Crosse, WI
Which is the best kind?
Cynthia D.
I need this. Where can I buy it?
Jessica A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What is your favorite flavor?