BY RICOLA #61 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

New! With Natural Herbs and Berries From Switzerland Helps Support Immune System* Ricola Natural Mixed Berry drops use raspberries, black currant and bilberries in combination with a mixture of Swiss alpine herbs and vitamin C. Two drops provide 100% of the Daily Value of Vitamin C to help support the body s immune system* in a refreshing, natural way. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Crystal S.
These cough drops are amazing my children and my husband both can eat these as if they were candies I have to remind them that they are going to help them with their throat being sore. They are highly effective and my family definitely would recommend.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Mega Parent Expert
These are my go to vitamin c drops when I'm sick. They don't taste bad and they work great. I take 2-3 drops a day and it usually shortens my cold. I get them at my local Wegmans and they are inexpensive.
Makyla B.
Ricola is the hands down best cough drops! These are good my kids love them I however like the natural ones the best! They like them more because they taste sweeter!
Denise W.
Mega Parent Expert
When we are sick with the flu in this house we run for these. Not only do they taste great they also work and helps sooth a sore throat or a persistent cough.
Jessica A.
Mega Parent Expert
My all time favorite throat lozenge when I have a sore throat. I like that they don't have any menthol, which totally hurts my tummy.
Monique B.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Definitely helps when you think your getting a cough or when you have a cough. Many different flavors and they really do help.
Christina B.
Bolivar , OH
Mega Parent Expert
These are awesome! Good for a sore throat but also have vitamin c to help boost immune system when you're sick.
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert
These cough drops are amazing they really work so well. I love taking these when I have a flu or cough.
Iriabeth C.
Los angeles, CA
Definitely love these drops. The flavor is better than most making it easy for kids to also enjoy.
Misty C.
Adairsville, GA
Mega Parent Expert
These are so tasty and really help when you have a cough or when you have a sore throat
Katie M.
La Crosse, WI
Which is the best kind?
Cynthia D.
I need this. Where can I buy it?
Jessica A.
Mega Parent Expert
What is your favorite flavor?