BY RICOLA #61 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

New! With Natural Herbs and Berries From Switzerland Helps Support Immune System* Ricola Natural Mixed Berry drops use raspberries, black currant and bilberries in combination with a mixture of Swiss alpine herbs and vitamin C. Two drops provide 100% of the Daily Value of Vitamin C to help support the body s immune system* in a refreshing, natural way. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Mega Parent Expert
These are my go to vitamin c drops when I'm sick. They don't taste bad and they work great. I take 2-3 drops a day and it usually shortens my cold. I get them at my local Wegmans and they are inexpensive.
Makyla B.
Ricola is the hands down best cough drops! These are good my kids love them I however like the natural ones the best! They like them more because they taste sweeter!
Jessica A.
Mega Parent Expert
My all time favorite throat lozenge when I have a sore throat. I like that they don't have any menthol, which totally hurts my tummy.
Monique B.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Definitely helps when you think your getting a cough or when you have a cough. Many different flavors and they really do help.
Christina B.
Bolivar , OH
Mega Parent Expert
These are awesome! Good for a sore throat but also have vitamin c to help boost immune system when you're sick.
Elaine F.
E Petersburg, PA
The vitamin c in these will knock you into shape. The flavor takes you away and brings you back feeling refreshed!
presh t.
I love this stuff I've just recently started using these and all I can think is why didn't I start using these sooner lol good stuff
Anna H.
Marathon, FL
I love love love this flavor! I'm actually sick right now, and these things work wonders. And they don't taste nasty!
kaity l.
S Williamsprt, PA
Unlike other brands these taste great and actually work. Very soothing on your throat and the flavor is delicious.
Maggie K.
Burlington , KY
I love these. The only drops that I will use bc some of them out there make my stomach hurt and get me sick.
Katie M.
La Crosse, WI
Which is the best kind?
Cynthia D.
I need this. Where can I buy it?
Jessica A.
Mega Parent Expert
What is your favorite flavor?