Ricola Supplement Drops Natural Mixed Berry uploaded by Amber L.Ricola Supplement Drops Natural Mixed Berry uploaded by Kady E.Ricola Supplement Drops Natural Mixed Berry uploaded by Anita B.

BY RICOLA

Mixed Berry Drops Use Raspberries, Black Currant And Bilberries In Combination With A Mixture Of Swiss Alpine Herbs And Vitamin C. Two Drops Provide 100% Of The Daily Value Of Vitamin C To Help Support The Body's Immune System In A Refreshing, Natural Way.* * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. Made In Switzerland see more...

Buy on Kmart
Nancy C.
Nancy C.
These ricola supplement drop natural mixed berry cough drops are no like any other cough drops that are out there. These ricola cough drops are good for your cough and don't taste bad at all, there not strong like the other brand out there.
Anita B.
Anita B.
Sandusky, OH
Delicious and Nutritious
Mixed Berry vitamin C I just wish there was more in this package. There are 19 of them. I have been feeling congested lately. There are 28 calories in two drops.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Midlothian, TX
These are my favorite cough drops when I have a sore throat or a cough. They taste good unlike other cough drops and they calm my cough.
kate m.
kate m.
Brooklyn, NY
I wouldn't recommend these for coughs.. I didn't really find them very soothing. To me they are more of a vitamin and really too sweet!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
These are some of my all time favorite cough drops! Very soothing to the throat and I love the taste. Very helpful during flu season
Haydee R.
Haydee R.
My favorite of all other flavors! I love this when I'm having a sore throat
Frezyl G.
Frezyl G.
This is best one. It works like wonder when I have sore throat. I love this product so much. i still use it and i will always
Kady E.
Kady E.
Wellness Guru Expert
These are the best cough drops EVER! Not only do they really help you to stop coughing, but they actually taste great too. They are easy to find at multiple stores and they are not too expensive. This is favorite for me.
Amber L.
Amber L.
First time trying these this flu season. These are good supplement drops. They aren't labeled as cough drops though but they do soothe your throat. They taste fruity like , are more natural than most cough drops and help your immune system. I would reccomend.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the best cough drop one could buy with its delicious taste and quick relief! This comes at a great value and can be purchased nearly anywhere.