BY RICOLA

Swiss Natural Herb Breath Mints. Sugar free - No calories   see more...

• Never even seen these in stores or advertized. where they sold?1 Answers
  • Are these any good?2 Answers
Alyssa H.
Rochester, NY
I live these breath mints. They're great for soothing a sore throat or if you just want to freshen your breath.

I have had trouble finding these in my region but when I see them I usually stock up on a pack or two.
Alyssa P.
San Leandro, CA
It's like a cough drop and mint in one. Fantastic for quick mints. It's easy to keep in your purse or backpack and looks nicer than some other alternatives.
Carina B.
San Antonio, TX
These suck like they made t sugar free but at least they can make it better tasting just because it's sugar free you don't have to make the taste suck
Stacy G.
New Caney
I love the Ricola Peppermints! Helps keep breath fresh, no "dirty mouth" for me. I always toss a pack in when I give gifts also!
Tatiana L.
My favorite cough drops when I'm sick, love love loooove. Can't go wrong with them. Make me mentally feel better.
Ronda R.
White House, TN
Ricola Breath Mints Sugar Free Lemonmint taste really good. They work great and most of all they are sugar free.
Fiona C.
Cambria Heights, NY
Help me with a sever cold. It had a great taste and cleared my sinuses very well, it is worth a try.
Aneth M.
Nice for when your throat feels itchy
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Are these any good?
Erica G.
Never even seen these in stores or advertized. where they sold?