BY RICOLA

Dietary Supplement New Revitalizing Herb Dropbr Naturally Effective With B Vitamins 2 Helps Restore Energy* 3 Effervescent Center Ricola Lemon Zest Revitalizing Drops provide B vitamins, in combination with a mixture of Swiss alpine herbs and ginseng, in a natural and refreshing way. Two drops provide 20% of the Adult Daily Value of Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12. Product of Switzerland *This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• I've got these and I'm in love with how zesty they are. D...1 Answers
  • Other than online, where do they sell these?! I'm always ...7 Answers
Ricola Revitalizing Cough Drop, Lemon Zest, 18 ea
  • "these aren't cough drops but do feel tingly in your mouth and give you that little boost you need." in 1 review
  • "I did actually chew mine the first time I tried one, and I was definitely in for a surprise when the fizzy center started bubbling in my mouth." in 1 review
Jami M.
Chico, CA
My grocery store had this "new" product buy one get one free and I decided to give it a try. Half way through my first drop I was completely shocked by the sudden fizzing in my mouth! Then... I became totally addicted to this "pop rock candy" for sick adults! They are yummy, odd but fun and helped me get my voice back of my play after a week straining my voice from teaching Kindergartners with a cold just in time for my play! I definitely recommend giving this very different cough drop a try.
Tracey B.
Waterford, NY
Honestly, I didn't think I was going to like these... I've had lemon coughdrops before and they were gross.. But these were delicious! They were so good, I used them to snack on too. The lemon flavor is just right, and the tangy, fizzy center is pretty yummy. For me, they were more like lemonade candy drops than they were medicine. My only complaint with these.. 18 isn't enough. There needs to be a lot more.
Becky H.
I really like lemon flavor, so this is definitely a plus for me. However, they do provide some cough and throat relief, along with giving you an energy boost if needed. I did actually chew mine the first time I tried one, and I was definitely in for a surprise when the fizzy center started bubbling in my mouth. I really like these a lot. :)
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
I had heard about these fizzy cough drops and knew I had to check them out. As luck would have it (ha) I got sick this week and headed to the drugstore to get them. They have a wonderful lemon taste and they are really fizzy. They wake my mouth up and they do help to soothe my throat. I feel like they clean my mouth, in a way, too.
Ashley W.
I received this free for sampling purposes, and my entire mouth was BLOWN AWAY. It starts off sweet, almost like candy, and gradually gets more and more sour the closer you get to the center. Once you hit the center, it's like setting off an effervescent bubble geyser, along with an explosion of tart flavor.
Kenda P.
Bethlehem , GA
Ricola Revitalizing Drops are a great alternative to help boost imunne system and keep throat from getting dry and scratchy, I pass these out in office where I work when I hear a patient cough, in the middle you get a fizzy burst.
Kaitlyn M.
Lubbock, TX
These aren't cough drops but more of a "refresher". They have b12 vitamins and some immune system support. I love these during finals week when I need something to suck on when I'm stressed. I'm also a ballroom dancer and have a few before I go on stage because of the calming effect. They also settle upset stomachs.
Kirsty P.
New Martinsville, WV
Very strong lemon taste, fizzy effervescent center - more for energy when you've hit an afternoon low or a pick-me-up when you're sick, but not for coughs as you might think as it is Ricola.
Melinda P.
This is an interesting product. It's got a great lemon taste and when you get to the inside you get a little fizzy burst of flavor. It's a nice pick me up since it has B vitamins.
Nadia M.
San Jose, CA
This product is not only a great help with the sore throat, but also a very delicious one. I definitely would recommend those for those who hate to take pills.
Tracey B.
Waterford, NY
Other than online, where do they sell these?! I'm always looking for them in Walmart, but they only have the regular ricola coughdrops.
Roman J.
I've got these and I'm in love with how zesty they are. Does anyone else use these and just love them?!

Walmart