Ricola Original Natural Herb Throat Drop, 12 Count

by Everready First Aid

Ricola is one of the most modern and innovative manufacturers of herb cough drops in the world. Ricola exports more than 40 different ranges of herb drops and teas to over 50 countries. The family-run company has its headquarters in Laufen, near Basel,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ricola Original Natural Herb Throat Drop, 12 Count!
Grosse Pt Wds, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I think they taste good and I definitely think the commercials stick in my head so much that it makes me like the product. I’ve never actually found these to work for a cough. They are soothing for the throat though.
East Elmhurst, NY
Purchased at: CVS
This ricola original natural herb throat drop acts like medicine. Anytime I or my family feels sick or has a spar throat we take two drops a day and the symptoms disappear!! I love how easy it is to alleviate the symptoms and be healthy again. Children love it because it acts as candy and as medicine.
Woodbridge
I have tried several cough drop brands and none have surpassed Ricola. I like that the cough drops don't have a medicine taste or leave a weird after taste to it. I always have some floating nearby me, where it's in my purse or my desk drawer, Ricola is my go to cough drop.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
These taste better then normal drops. They don’t have a medicine taste. I find them at walmart. They help my throat feel better. I only need to take one for them to work. Decent price.
Hampton, VA
The Berry flavored ones are really good. I usually don't use this brand because all I've found is Honey Lemon and I don't like that flavor. When I was really sick one time, my dad got me a bag of the Berry flavored and I really liked them. Made it easier to enjoy sucking on them with a sore throat.
Katy, TX
I cannot live without my Ricola! Texas weather is so bipolar that my throat is always acting up. But this helps in so many ways. It tastes good without over doing its intensity plus it's a great price. I absolutely trust this brand.
Austin, TX
These are some of my favorite cough drops! They're so refreshing on a sore throat and help ease my cough so quickly. Plus, the taste is so good! Also with this brand, I feel like they are much more natural and better for me.
Fountain, CO
Really is soothing and relaxing, I could care less for the flavor but it does work! Very affordable and quick to work. My grandpa and mom eat these like candy oh my goodness but it does work wish there was another flavor
These didn't necessarily help me with the cough but they were so soothing that it helped my throat feel not as dry and achy from coughing. So that was a nice relief. I will be buying these again this winter.
Charlotte, NC
Great cough drops doesn't have a strong menthol taste it taste more like candy it does cost more than halls but its worth the price would recommend this product to other people

Looking for your answer?