Ricola Original Natural Herb Throat Drop, 12 Count

by Everready First Aid

Ricola is one of the most modern and innovative manufacturers of herb cough drops in the world. Ricola exports more than 40 different ranges of herb drops and teas to over 50 countries. The family-run company has its headquarters in Laufen, near Basel,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ricola Original Natural Herb Throat Drop, 12 Count!
Warren, AR
I love Ricola I always help my cough and taste good I will always use them they never let me and I would definitely recommend them to anyone who has not tried them dowm
Tracy , CA
I keep these cough drops on hand year round, especially in the cold weather because t never fails that myself or my family gets a cold and cough. I love these because they are natural and help to tame a cough and sore throat tremendously. Only brand I’ve bought in over 5 years.
Seneca, SC
My favorite cough drops! They're natural, the help with a sore through, cough, and nasal congestion. Plus, they actually taste good! I won't buy any other cough drop!! I keep them heavily stocked throughout the winter months.
This isvthe only brand I buy when I'm sick or after a long day of speeches. I do a lot of public speaking and work with young children. I'm telling or using my voice a lot. I used to sing professionally and would use before shoes as well. Great taste, more natural choice, soothing comfort.
Charlotte, NC
I swear by these lol these are the best cough drops in the world. My grandma had been giving these to me since I was a child. They have a good taste, tolerable, not too strong and they get the job done. They have other flavors but I'd have to say that these and the menthol are my fav.
Duvall, WA
Purchased at: Target
Some of my favorite cough drops. I love Ricola products in general but these all natural herb cough drops are better than I expected! They are very soothing for the throat and they don’t burn like other cough drops do. I also really enjoy the flavor of them
Puyallup, WA
Love Ricola Original Natural Herb Throat Drop, 12 Count! Works like a charm! I personally think that it's way better than Halls! It doesn't have that medicine taste to it which I love. It's my go-to cough drop when I'm sick! Definitely recommend getting, totally worth it!
Yes! These are the best cough drops I've come across. They work to soothe irritated throats and calm coughs without burning your mouth or turning your stomach. We go through a few bags of these every cold season.
Port Crane, NY
I prefer these over any other cough drop brand. They’re more expensive than the competitors, but they work so well. These exceeded my expectations for cough drops and soothes my throat. I’d recommend them.
Hainesport, NJ
I love these cough drops. I always buy them when I'm sick. They have such a good flavor that I could eat them as candy. They always do the job and aren't expensive at all. Definitely recommend to anyone.

Looking for your answer?