BY EVERREADY FIRST AID

Ricola is one of the most modern and innovative manufacturers of herb cough drops in the world. Ricola exports more than 40 different ranges of herb drops and teas to over 50 countries. The family-run company has its headquarters in Laufen, near Basel,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa S.
Yes! These are the best cough drops I've come across. They work to soothe irritated throats and calm coughs without burning your mouth or turning your stomach. We go through a few bags of these every cold season.
Aquilla J.
I swear by these lol these are the best cough drops in the world. My grandma had been giving these to me since I was a child. They have a good taste, tolerable, not too strong and they get the job done. They have other flavors but I'd have to say that these and the menthol are my fav.
Brittany M.
I keep these cough drops on hand year round, especially in the cold weather because t never fails that myself or my family gets a cold and cough. I love these because they are natural and help to tame a cough and sore throat tremendously. Only brand I’ve bought in over 5 years.
Lyzelle M.
Puyallup, WA
Love Ricola Original Natural Herb Throat Drop, 12 Count! Works like a charm! I personally think that it's way better than Halls! It doesn't have that medicine taste to it which I love. It's my go-to cough drop when I'm sick! Definitely recommend getting, totally worth it!
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
These taste better then normal drops. They don’t have a medicine taste. I find them at walmart. They help my throat feel better. I only need to take one for them to work. Decent price.
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
The Berry flavored ones are really good. I usually don't use this brand because all I've found is Honey Lemon and I don't like that flavor. When I was really sick one time, my dad got me a bag of the Berry flavored and I really liked them. Made it easier to enjoy sucking on them with a sore throat.
Brianna B.
This isvthe only brand I buy when I'm sick or after a long day of speeches. I do a lot of public speaking and work with young children. I'm telling or using my voice a lot. I used to sing professionally and would use before shoes as well. Great taste, more natural choice, soothing comfort.
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
I cannot live without my Ricola! Texas weather is so bipolar that my throat is always acting up. But this helps in so many ways. It tastes good without over doing its intensity plus it's a great price. I absolutely trust this brand.
Talia M.
Austin, TX
These are some of my favorite cough drops! They're so refreshing on a sore throat and help ease my cough so quickly. Plus, the taste is so good! Also with this brand, I feel like they are much more natural and better for me.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Really is soothing and relaxing, I could care less for the flavor but it does work! Very affordable and quick to work. My grandpa and mom eat these like candy oh my goodness but it does work wish there was another flavor