BY EVERREADY FIRST AID

Ricola is one of the most modern and innovative manufacturers of herb cough drops in the world. Ricola exports more than 40 different ranges of herb drops and teas to over 50 countries. The family-run company has its headquarters in Laufen, near Basel,... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
The Berry flavored ones are really good. I usually don't use this brand because all I've found is Honey Lemon and I don't like that flavor. When I was really sick one time, my dad got me a bag of the Berry flavored and I really liked them. Made it easier to enjoy sucking on them with a sore throat.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
This isvthe only brand I buy when I'm sick or after a long day of speeches. I do a lot of public speaking and work with young children. I'm telling or using my voice a lot. I used to sing professionally and would use before shoes as well. Great taste, more natural choice, soothing comfort.
Mickey W.
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
I cannot live without my Ricola! Texas weather is so bipolar that my throat is always acting up. But this helps in so many ways. It tastes good without over doing its intensity plus it's a great price. I absolutely trust this brand.
Talia M.
Talia M.
Austin, TX
These are some of my favorite cough drops! They're so refreshing on a sore throat and help ease my cough so quickly. Plus, the taste is so good! Also with this brand, I feel like they are much more natural and better for me.
Jessica Nicole T.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Really is soothing and relaxing, I could care less for the flavor but it does work! Very affordable and quick to work. My grandpa and mom eat these like candy oh my goodness but it does work wish there was another flavor
Sumer M.
Sumer M.
These didn't necessarily help me with the cough but they were so soothing that it helped my throat feel not as dry and achy from coughing. So that was a nice relief. I will be buying these again this winter.
Deanna K.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I love these cough drops. I always buy them when I'm sick. They have such a good flavor that I could eat them as candy. They always do the job and aren't expensive at all. Definitely recommend to anyone.
Phylicia R.
Phylicia R.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Great cough drops doesn't have a strong menthol taste it taste more like candy it does cost more than halls but its worth the price would recommend this product to other people
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Harlingen, TX
Whenever i need to buy cough drops these are my go to they taste good, there natural and they help, i love these compared to halls they have that nasty medicine taste not these
Marisol Z.
Marisol Z.
Vallejo, CA
I love using this brand and flavor when I have a really bad throat. It helps sooth it and I notice a difference between this one and other brands.