Ricola Natural Herb Cough Suppressant Throat Drops 10 Ct Pack uploaded by Angie H.
2 colors available

BY RICOLA

Soothing throat drop for tired scratchy throats. Hard and slightly rough on the outside wonderfully mild and delicious inside. Perfect for relieving minor everyday throat irritation such as dryness hoarseness or scratchiness. Refreshing and unique flavor. Contains: N/A; Description: Ricola Herb Throat Drops Cherry Honey 24/Box; For Use With: N/A; Medicine Special Features: N/A. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Pop D.
Pop D.
Ricola is the kind of product you always want to have with you compare to others I think this one takes the cake. I love it and do not think it is too pricey, I always have some for when I am not feeling well. I usually pick them up either at a pharmacy like cvs or a department store like Walmart. I would highly recommend.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Arlington, VA
I do really enjoy these cough drops. While I don't think they are anything special and are kind of expensive compared to other similar cough drops, they are packed well.
David F.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product that soothes your throat when you have a sore throat - It makes your throat slightly sensitive though to cold water so beware!
Asia S.
Asia S.
So they do help a sore throat or a cough, BUT I really really dislike the taste where I honestly cant finish it. I always pick up halls instead.
Ali H.
Ali H.
Fairfield, CT
This is the best brand of cough drops and also it is so handy to put in your pocket or purse !
Candice R.
Candice R.
These are a great way to relieve dry, sore throats and mild coughs.. these are my favorite flavor too!
Angie H.
Angie H.
It definitely helps when I'm sick. I'm always grabbing a few bags from store. it helps relieve my sore throat
Monica S.
Monica S.
Ricola Throat Drops is perfect to relieve your dry itchy throat and it tastes great too !
Darienne T.