BY RICOLA #12 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Naturally Refreshing From Switzerland Ricola Natural Lemon-Mint Throat Drops contain menthol in a delicious blend of Swiss alpine herbs. Herbs have been used around the world for centuries.  For over 70 years, Ricola has been making pleasant tasting natural herbal products for natural relief of the discomfort due to sore throat and minor irritation due to coughs, hoarseness, dry throat, and loss of voice.  Ricola is nature s way of calming coughs and  soothing sore throats. Ricola®.   Naturally Better Products.® ricolausa.com see more...

• Whats is your favorite Flavor? I like honey and cherry. You? ❤8 Answers
  • Do they taste really nasty ?8 Answers
  • What is your favorite one? Ricola Orange Mint Drops 50g Ricola N...1 Answers
Ricola Natural Herb Cough Drops
  • "During a target run I decided to pick these up, mainly because they looked like they wouldn't taste like a gross cough drop." in 4 reviews
  • "If I can't find these I will get the lemon honey, they really work great for a sore throat and cough, I refuse to try another brand. " in 3 reviews
  • "These are really good cough drops when fighting off a nasty cold." in 1 review
  • "I always make sure to have the family size bag on hand when we family is sick." in 1 review
  • "I was recently sick with a sinus infection and yucky cough but these herb drops worked wonders in soothing my throat and keeping me from coughing." in 1 review
Breanna J.
Greenwood, IN
We all know that cough drops can be very unpleasant, but these drops are excellent in flavor. For me I went to my local Walmart, Or Walgreen to purchase these amazing drops! Affordable and worth the grab! I am completely satisfied with this product for its great flavor and soothing factor !
Emily M.
Goshen, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
Ricola is a great cough drop. It soothes the throat and opens up the sinuses. I got these at my local meijers but u can basically find these at any drug store or market they are pretty cheap and are super great and effective
Kimberly K.
Love ricola! These are the only cough drops I like because they don’t taste like medicine and they work! I was sick last week and my throat was better in 3 days. I would buy this product again because I know it will get the job done.
Caroline H.
Hickory, NC
I love love Ricola cough drops whenever I have a sore throat or a cough. This particular pack cost me 3.49 but I feel like they do a great job for the price, definitely will be a repeat customer!
Darby S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Ricola is a awesome choice when choosing couch drops for many reasons. They are my whole families number 1 choice. We like to keep things as natural as possible in my house but still get the medicinal properties needed to well feel better & sore throats are no fun so you want something that means business. The herbal Ricola mixture in addition to the 2% Menthol (that in each drop) it's soothing without being to harsh where you have to spit it out because it's to harsh it's just right. Menthol is an oral anaesthetic so it's a it's temporary numbing agent basically. The herbal mixture has great healing remedies from peppermint to honey to thyme, sage and more. I also like the flavor choices and that their not putting anything unnecessary in them just what's needed to get you feeling better.
Kirsten P.
Gautier, MS
Its not everyday I can find a drop that both works and taste great well I've done just that with ricola natural herb cough drops even my four year old will use them with no complaints plus the fact that they are packed full of natural herbs makes me feel good about giving them to my family
Demetria A.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is one of the best tasting cough drops that helps with my dry coughs and sore throats, during the allergy season. When my throat is feeling irritated, I like to put 1-2 Ricola cough drops in my hot tea, to help calm and soothe my throat. These cough drops are Ah-Mazing!
Erika B.
Lewisville , TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like these. The product ingredients aren't a mystery and they really help your sore throat/ cough vs. something like Ludens which tastes more like candy. They're a little more expensive than other products but well worth the additional cost. I've been able to find these almost anywhere, so I recommend you give them a try!
Vanessa M.
Taste good and don't taste like candy. I use them every time i get cold symptoms. They are effective in soothing my throat and occasionally making me feel slightly less congested. Overall, i am very satisfied, will buy again.
Caiti R.
Houston, MO
Best of the best for when you've got that awful cough you can't get rid of. These work better than the prescription my doctor gave me to cure my cough. Their taste is unique and it soothes your throat. Well worth the buy.
Abby D.
california
Whats is your favorite Flavor? I like honey and cherry. You? ❤
Karissa K.
Edmond, OK
What is your favorite flavor?
shapree H.
Hemet, CA
Do they taste really nasty ?
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
What's your favorite flavor of these?
Jennifer A.
Woodbury, MN
How do these taste compared to other cough drops? The herbs kind of scare me that this is going to taste too much like the gross medicine I had as a child.